OT: Tiger Woods arrested for DUI

jdeluise

May 29, 2017, 12:31:58 PM5/29/17
Can anyone imagine Federer getting arrested for DUI (anyone besides
Iceberg, who I'm certain has proof)?

calim...@gmx.de

May 29, 2017, 7:53:58 PM5/29/17
On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 6:31:58 PM UTC+2, jdeluise wrote:
> Can anyone imagine Federer getting arrested for DUI (anyone besides
> Iceberg, who I'm certain has proof)?

In Europe you don't get arrested for that shit.

Max

bob

May 29, 2017, 8:42:32 PM5/29/17
On Mon, 29 May 2017 16:31:55 GMT, jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Can anyone imagine Federer getting arrested for DUI (anyone besides
>Iceberg, who I'm certain has proof)?

he was arrested about a mile from my home, i'm surprised a local cop
actually arrested him instead of offering him a ride home.

bob

Whisper

May 30, 2017, 7:01:11 AM5/30/17
On 30/05/2017 2:31 AM, jdeluise wrote:
> Can anyone imagine Federer getting arrested for DUI (anyone besides
> Iceberg, who I'm certain has proof)?

It's well known Tiger has a large appendage. Combine that with his
fortune & endless opportunities to stray & it's a no-brainer he ends up
in the tabloids.

Famous guys/sportsmen etc who have micro penises tend to have an
immaculate public & private persona. This isn't rocket science.

---
http://www.avg.com