Paul Annacone to join Stan Wawrinka's team after French Open final

PeteWasLucky

Jun 11, 2017, 8:51:18 PM6/11/17
https://www.google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/06/11/former-roger-fed
erer-and-pete-sampras-coach-paul-annacone-to-join-stan-wawrinkas-t
eam-6701344/amp/
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Carey

Jun 11, 2017, 9:57:52 PM6/11/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 5:51:18 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> https://www.google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/06/11/former-roger-fed
> erer-and-pete-sampras-coach-paul-annacone-to-join-stan-wawrinkas-t
> eam-6701344/amp/
> --

Cool. Hope it helps Stan. Love to see him win W.

Guypers

Jun 11, 2017, 10:02:26 PM6/11/17
No, Fed will beat him in the fifth 13-11 for his eigth! In the dark?!

Court_1

Jun 11, 2017, 10:06:31 PM6/11/17
I think I would have a better chance of being the next Pope than Wawrinka winning a Wimbledon. It's hard to see how Wawrinka will win a Wimbledon. Forget about that the Big Four are all better at Wimbledon than he is, there are plenty of other players who could knock him out there. Heck, there are plenty of players who could knock Fed out there with an unlucky draw.

Shakes

Jun 11, 2017, 10:51:13 PM6/11/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 7:06:31 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:
> I think I would have a better chance of being the next Pope ...

That would be great ! :)

Gracchus

Jun 11, 2017, 11:15:44 PM6/11/17
There's already been a Polish pope.

Shakes

Jun 11, 2017, 11:37:31 PM6/11/17
Was there head pointing too ? :)

*skriptis

Jun 12, 2017, 5:30:02 AM6/12/17
Gracchus <grac...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
There was already a imposter pope too.

That's why they check him upon election, whether he has balls or not.

bob

Jun 12, 2017, 7:53:57 PM6/12/17
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 18:57:50 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
that would mean fed doesn't win it. not sure i believe you. :-)

bob

bob

Jun 12, 2017, 7:54:49 PM6/12/17
how bout a jewish pope? :-)

bob

Guypers

Jun 12, 2017, 8:23:24 PM6/12/17
We have a Jewish God, Oye Vay!!

TennisGuy

Jun 13, 2017, 12:05:32 AM6/13/17
Yes in the dark with sunglasses! :)

Gracchus

Jun 13, 2017, 12:09:30 AM6/13/17
Federer should start eating lots of carrots now just in case.

TennisGuy

Jun 13, 2017, 12:38:30 PM6/13/17
Wearing a bra? :)