ATP: Rafa & Roger> Nadal leads h2h 18>8

Wile E.

Nov 22, 2011, 2:53:29 PM11/22/11
ATP Tour Headlines,
Rafa & Roger: The Rivalry
21.11.2011
Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer will clash for the 26th time when they
meet in Group B at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals on Tuesday
night. Nadal leads their Head2Head 17-8.
http://www.atpworldtour.com/

Wile E. didn't do it, it's on the ATP Tour website .

Scott

Nov 22, 2011, 3:31:12 PM11/22/11
On Nov 22, 2:53 pm, "Wile E." <jsm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ATP Tour Headlines,
> Rafa & Roger: The Rivalry
>  21.11.2011
> Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer will clash for the 26th time when they
> meet in Group B at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals on Tuesday
> night. Nadal leads their Head2Head 17-8.http://www.atpworldtour.com/
>
> Wile E. didn't do it, it's on the ATP Tour website .

The GOAT leads the Snowshoe-wielding, RPM Maxing Topspinner where it
matters.

;

Wile E.

Nov 22, 2011, 4:05:34 PM11/22/11
Fedfannie, start your own thread if you don't like the headline as per
ATP Tour.

Joe Ramirez

Nov 22, 2011, 4:15:58 PM11/22/11
If the record "as per ATP tour" is 17-8, why does your headline say
"18>8"?

If you want to earn a reputation as a subtroll, just continue with
this business of going beyond fanboy advocacy into outright number
fabrication territory.

Wile E.

Nov 22, 2011, 4:22:53 PM11/22/11
0oo, 17> 8
it is.

Joe Ramirez

Nov 22, 2011, 4:28:28 PM11/22/11
Well, now it's 17-9, although I suppose the ATP database hasn't caught
up yet.

SliceAndDice

Nov 22, 2011, 4:29:31 PM11/22/11
Wile's wee brain certainly hasn't :)

Wile E.

Nov 22, 2011, 4:36:03 PM11/22/11
Wile E.'s "wee brain" certainly has. What is it with you and
your use of "wee" this and wee that? Got a "wee wee" problem
somewhere?

If this counted towards the h2h, it shouldn't. It's an expo, round-
robin, and this round robin is not completed yet.

Court_1

Nov 22, 2011, 4:44:55 PM11/22/11
> robin, and this round robin is not completed yet.-

Wile STFU! Your stupid parrot brain just recites the same thing over
and over. The fact is your GOAT got thrashed by an old man today. The
only reason your boy is leading that head to head against Roger is
because of all of their clay meetings where Roger is second best. Put
their matches on any other surface and your boy would not be close to
leading this h2h. Make no mistake, your boy may be clay GOAT but that
is all.

SliceAndDice

Nov 22, 2011, 4:47:50 PM11/22/11
When it comes to you, the word "wee" automatically flashes to mind.
This post illustrates why.

Joe Ramirez

Nov 22, 2011, 5:02:31 PM11/22/11
Illogical. You already have conceded throughout this thread that Fed
before today had eight wins over Nadal. Those eight wins include three
wins at previous YECs. Therefore you agree that the YEC counts.

Wile E.

Nov 22, 2011, 4:52:27 PM11/22/11
Fedfannie/dingbat, the truth doesn't sit well with you, eh.
Nadal vs Federer h2h, Nadal bests Federer.

> clay GOAT but that
> is all.

That's more than your idol has. Gaining most slams off the back of
tier 5/6 is nothing to boast about.

TT

Nov 22, 2011, 5:06:53 PM11/22/11
22.11.2011 23:47, SliceAndDice kirjoitti:
> On Nov 23, 2:36 am, "Wile E."<jsm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Maybe it's your penis size. Just saying.

Court_1

Nov 22, 2011, 5:07:08 PM11/22/11
> tier 5/6 is nothing to boast about.-

Sure whatever Wile!

Wile E.

Nov 22, 2011, 5:06:46 PM11/22/11
Those need and should be deleted Asap. Hmm, so in reality Nadal vs
Federer is 17> 6 h2h !
Thanks Joseph, we need you here to keep us straight, eh.

Joe Ramirez

Nov 22, 2011, 5:12:41 PM11/22/11
The record in the common reality is 17-9. The record in your "reality"
should be 17-5. Evidently delusions interfere with arithmetic. :)

Wile E.

Nov 22, 2011, 5:22:21 PM11/22/11
You're good Joseph, and ty.

.We should contact officials whomever they are, and advise them of
this gross discrepancy.

Egads! 17>5
No wonder Fedfannies are in such a tizzy.
Message has been deleted

Ali Asoag

Nov 22, 2011, 11:13:51 PM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 3:12 PM, Joe Ramirez wrote:
> On Nov 22, 5:06 pm, "Wile E."<jsm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You must be insane answering the troll again and again.

SliceAndDice

Nov 22, 2011, 11:47:22 PM11/22/11
Ooh..TT's on fire today.

Joe Ramirez

Nov 22, 2011, 11:47:17 PM11/22/11
I'm not insane. My mother had me checked.

Patrick Kehoe

Nov 23, 2011, 1:55:42 AM11/23/11
> I'm not insane. My mother had me checked.- Hide quoted text -

"Sheldon" Joe Ramirez... :))