there's no way in hell that THE CHEATER OGRE deserves a 'sportsmanship' award

Giovanna

Nov 5, 2010, 11:14:15 AM11/5/10
I'm sure the players know better and they will award the 'right '
person. GO ROGER!

Mark

Nov 5, 2010, 11:52:36 AM11/5/10
On Nov 5, 10:14 am, Giovanna <giovana...@bol.com.br> wrote:
> I'm sure the players  know better and they will award the 'right '
> person. GO ROGER!

It's a sportsmanship award, not a who blew the most ball boys award.
That's one Fudge packer would win hands down, no pun intended.

TT

Nov 5, 2010, 12:02:28 PM11/5/10

Well said sir.

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

Fan

Nov 5, 2010, 12:15:32 PM11/5/10
On Nov 5, 4:14 pm, Giovanna <giovana...@bol.com.br> wrote:
> I'm sure the players  know better and they will award the 'right '
> person. GO ROGER!

Nadal is bad, very bad, he made rogi cry like a baby

RzR

Nov 5, 2010, 12:23:00 PM11/5/10

"Giovanna" <giova...@bol.com.br> wrote in message

> I'm sure the players know better and they will award the 'right '
> person. GO ROGER!

they will give it to nadal out of pity...it is his year afterall

TT

Nov 5, 2010, 12:41:22 PM11/5/10

Well he's like thousands times more deserving than the arrogant whiner
shitpants.

TT

Nov 5, 2010, 12:52:29 PM11/5/10
Giovanna wrote:
> I'm sure the players know better and they will award the 'right '
> person. GO ROGER!

Well rafa received yesterday an award for "in recognition of his work,
values and social commitment. "

Boooooooooo-hoooooooooooo!

RzR

Nov 5, 2010, 12:55:25 PM11/5/10

"TT" <do...@email.me> wrote in message

> RzR wrote:
>>
>> "Giovanna" <giova...@bol.com.br> wrote in message
>>> I'm sure the players know better and they will award the 'right '
>>> person. GO ROGER!
>>
>> they will give it to nadal out of pity...it is his year afterall
>
> Well he's like thousands times more deserving than the arrogant whiner
> shitpants.

yes...those fake medicals, stalling on points, and getting coaching from the
stands, really make him a deserving candidate

LOL

ca1houn

Nov 6, 2010, 1:40:52 AM11/6/10

Lol Nadal would win that hand down. everybody knows nadal a butt
pirate.