Is it possible that Federer may fail to reach the SF?

PeteWasLucky

Nov 23, 2010, 5:16:39 PM11/23/10
Based on my calculation, he will need to lose to Soderling in str8
sets and with a very bad score, is this correct?

TT

Nov 23, 2010, 5:37:29 PM11/23/10
On 24.11.2010 0:16, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Based on my calculation, he will need to lose to Soderling in str8
> sets and with a very bad score, is this correct?

Yes, Wkhedr. And also Murray has to beat Ferrer in straight sets.

If Federer wins 5 games against Söderling he's through.

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

PeteWasLucky

Nov 23, 2010, 5:41:34 PM11/23/10
On Nov 24, 12:37 am, TT <do...@email.me> wrote:

> If Federer wins 5 games against S derling he's through.

I think he will do what it takes to drop Murray out.

felangey

Nov 23, 2010, 5:51:45 PM11/23/10
>I think he will do what it takes to drop Murray out<

Lol...as funny as it would be, I really don't think so.

The interesting scenario now would be if Federer beats Soda in 3 and Ferrer
beats Muzz.

TT

Nov 23, 2010, 6:07:54 PM11/23/10

-If Fed beats Söd in 3 but Ferrer beats Murray in 2 - Söderling advances

-If Fed beats Söd in 2 but Ferrer beats Murray in 3 - Murray advances

-If Fed beats Söd in 2 and Ferrer beats Murray in 2 - Any of the 3 can
advance, goes down to games won%

Scott

Nov 23, 2010, 6:11:03 PM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 5:37 pm, TT <do...@email.me> wrote:
> On 24.11.2010 0:16, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>
> > Based on my calculation, he will need to lose to Soderling in str8
> > sets and with a very bad score, is this correct?
>
> Yes, Wkhedr. And also Murray has to beat Ferrer in straight sets.

are you guy(s) going to reveal your RST nicks on your death bed(s)?

PeteWasLucky

Nov 23, 2010, 6:16:43 PM11/23/10
On Nov 24, 1:11 am, Scott <scott...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> are you guy(s) going to reveal your RST nicks on your death bed(s)?

How many slams will Federer have then? :)

DavidW

Nov 23, 2010, 6:25:57 PM11/23/10
PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Based on my calculation, he will need to lose to Soderling in str8
> sets and with a very bad score, is this correct?

So you are still holding out hope for that?

Superdave

Nov 23, 2010, 6:28:07 PM11/23/10

i think rafa must be scared shitless right now.