Is no one watching the women's semis?

soccerfan777

Jun 8, 2017, 10:11:09 AM6/8/17
Seems exciting. Ostapenko is pretty good but error prone

heyg...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 11:17:52 AM6/8/17
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 10:11:09 AM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Seems exciting. Ostapenko is pretty good but error prone

It's like Mary Pierce 2.0.

Court_1

Jun 8, 2017, 11:18:53 AM6/8/17
I just tuned in for a couple of minutes and this is the first time I've ever seen Ostapenko play. Man oh man does she whack the ball. They had some stats up which showed that Ostapenko's forehand speed is right up there with the top men's forehand speed. Her average fh speed is 76 mph and Andy Murray's is 73 mph! Yikes.

soccerfan777

Jun 8, 2017, 11:41:51 AM6/8/17
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 10:18:53 AM UTC-5, Court_1 wrote:
> I just tuned in for a couple of minutes and this is the first time I've ever seen Ostapenko play. Man oh man does she whack the ball. They had some stats up which showed that Ostapenko's forehand speed is right up there with the top men's forehand speed. Her average fh speed is 76 mph and Andy Murray's is 73 mph! Yikes.

Andy Murray is gay, anyway. Does she hit it anywhere as hard as say Del Potro?

Court_1

Jun 8, 2017, 11:49:12 AM6/8/17
They had a list of a bunch of male players such as Thiem, Nadal, Murray, Wawrinka etc. She is right up there with them.

soccerfan777

Jun 8, 2017, 12:04:48 PM6/8/17
That's pretty impressive... to be in the company of Thiem (if that is true).

heyg...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 12:49:54 PM6/8/17
Though a high average for women often means one dimensional play (Keys is usually at the top).

Court_1

Jun 8, 2017, 9:58:56 PM6/8/17
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 12:04:48 PM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:

> > They had a list of a bunch of male players such as Thiem, Nadal, Murray, Wawrinka etc. She is right up there with them.
>
> That's pretty impressive... to be in the company of Thiem (if that is true).

Here is proof of what I was telling you the Tennis Channel commentators were saying about Ostapenko's fh speed vs Thiem, Nadal, Wawrinka, and Murray.

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/19024941_1314378025347523_4629758014118947444_o.jpg?oh=b8ade5b97611e219291d122887d45b70&oe=599CDB60

Scary!

SliceAndDice

Jun 8, 2017, 11:15:34 PM6/8/17
Two things though..the men hit the ball with pace AND spin,which makes their shots fast and heavy. The women do not have as much topspin on their shots. In addition, I believe the women play with lighter balls.

Whisper

Jun 9, 2017, 3:56:18 AM6/9/17
I told you the modern guys were softcocks.

---
http://www.avg.com

TT

Jun 9, 2017, 6:19:06 AM6/9/17
Balls usually get lighter after they played with them a bit.

Whisper

Jun 9, 2017, 9:32:04 AM6/9/17
Only if you ejaculate, otherwise they are just as full.

SliceAndDice

Jun 9, 2017, 9:43:17 AM6/9/17
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 9:32:04 AM UTC-4, Whisper wrote:
> On 9/06/2017 8:19 PM, TT wrote:
> > SliceAndDice kirjoitti 9.6.2017 klo 6:15:
> >> On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 12:04:48 PM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:
>
> >> Two things though..the men hit the ball with pace AND spin,which makes
> >> their shots fast and heavy. The women do not have as much topspin on
> >> their shots. In addition, I believe the women play with lighter balls.
> >>

> > Balls usually get lighter after they played with them a bit.
>

> Only if you ejaculate, otherwise they are just as full.

Knew these posts were coming :)

*skriptis

Jun 9, 2017, 10:01:02 AM6/9/17
Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com> Wrote in message:
> On 9/06/2017 8:19 PM, TT wrote:
>> SliceAndDice kirjoitti 9.6.2017 klo 6:15:
>>> On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 12:04:48 PM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:
>
>>> Two things though..the men hit the ball with pace AND spin,which makes
>>> their shots fast and heavy. The women do not have as much topspin on
>>> their shots. In addition, I believe the women play with lighter balls.
>>>

>> Balls usually get lighter after they played with them a bit.
>

> Only if you ejaculate, otherwise they are just as full.

:D

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/