Will anybody ever say this about Nadal "“He is the most beautiful player I’ve ever seen and I don’t ever get tired of watching him"?

wkhedr

Nov 23, 2010, 7:19:02 AM11/23/10
Some idiots here wonder how Federer's game is beautiful to watch
compared to Nadal's!

May be this summarize it:

“He is the most beautiful player I’ve ever seen and I don’t ever get
tired of watching him. Rod Laver is my idol, Pete Sampras is the
greatest grass court player ever, but Roger is just the greatest
player of all. I think we can all appreciate how incredible he is
even more lately, because he’s shown a bit more emotion on court and
he’s become a father so he seems a bit more human, more relatable.
That makes what he’s doing seem even more amazing.”

Iceberg

Nov 23, 2010, 8:17:16 AM11/23/10

enough quotes from Mats Wilander.

Inglourious Basterd

Nov 23, 2010, 8:34:42 AM11/23/10
I believe TT has already said this many times about Nadal.

Giovanna

Nov 23, 2010, 3:00:29 PM11/23/10
what about "Nadal is a Maestro"????????

LOL

NO WAY!!

Rafa is just an annoying moonballer with neanderthal-like features~~