Fed practicing in Montreal Aug 6 2017

AZ

Aug 8, 2017, 9:31:04 AM8/8/17
Love the voiceover in the Canadian-accent French, recounting his career.

https://youtu.be/LeKUXrIsA9o

Guypers

Aug 8, 2017, 9:50:03 AM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 9:31:04 AM UTC-4, AZ wrote:
> Love the voiceover in the Canadian-accent French, recounting his career.
>
> https://youtu.be/LeKUXrIsA9o

Quebecois?

*skriptis

Aug 8, 2017, 10:09:23 AM8/8/17
AZ <arnab....@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Love the voiceover in the Canadian-accent French, recounting his career.
>
> https://youtu.be/LeKUXrIsA9o

He better be careful.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Patrick Kehoe

Aug 8, 2017, 1:43:10 PM8/8/17
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 6:31:04 AM UTC-7, AZ wrote:
> Love the voiceover in the Canadian-accent French, recounting his career.
>
> https://youtu.be/LeKUXrIsA9o

voiceover... :)))))))) sorry about that... you mean the public address announcer?

I had visions of CGI and James Cameron... kidding...

carry on...

AZ

Aug 8, 2017, 1:51:08 PM8/8/17
It felt like a voiceover commentary. You are right of course. :)

AZ

Aug 8, 2017, 1:51:40 PM8/8/17
Yep. I like the twang.

Carey

Aug 8, 2017, 2:02:23 PM8/8/17
Looks to me like the Great Man has put on a few pounds after #8/19.

More power to him.