FEDDY IS REALLY DEAD!!!!!!!

Paul

Nov 9, 2009, 1:54:15 AM11/9/09

LOSER NOLE KICKS HIS ASS, AND IS 3-2 AGAINST FEDDY THIS
YEAR.

FEDDY HAS LOST THE TOUCH......AN ERA IS OVER, THANKS TO GOD!!!!!

Pelle Svanslös

Nov 9, 2009, 3:11:38 AM11/9/09

TT

Nov 9, 2009, 3:29:09 AM11/9/09

Superdave

Nov 9, 2009, 5:52:14 AM11/9/09
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:54:15 -0800 (PST), Paul <quill...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> LOSER NOLE KICKS HIS ASS, AND IS 3-2 AGAINST FEDDY THIS
>YEAR.
>
> FEDDY HAS LOST THE TOUCH......AN ERA IS OVER, THANKS TO GOD!!!!!

so far. but expect him to lose twice to Fed at the yec and finish the
year at 3-4. Fed you see, wins the big ones.

RzR

Nov 9, 2009, 6:55:08 AM11/9/09

and thats what hurts them the most...it makes their squeals from the
background rather funny

Matt Wayne

Nov 9, 2009, 7:44:45 AM11/9/09

The girly-man era is coming to an end?

It's about time!!!!

Matt Wayne

Nov 9, 2009, 7:50:58 AM11/9/09

2r4...@gmail.com (RzR)

and that's what hurts them the most...

====================================

What 'hurts' is watching a sport I love being
dominated by a guy with a 13" arm.

Considering that, it's no wonder people make
fun of Tennis as a sport of wimps and pusses.

Iceberg

Nov 9, 2009, 9:07:25 AM11/9/09
"Superdave" <the.big.r...@gmail.com> wrote in message

losing your home tournament isn't a big one? doesn't hurt?

Superdave

Nov 9, 2009, 9:28:02 AM11/9/09

not really. if he really wanted to win it he would not have layed off
since the uso. surely he knew he would be rusty and might lose so i
don't think he really gave a shit at all.

TT

Nov 9, 2009, 9:31:31 AM11/9/09

Fedfuckers...

williemeikle

Nov 9, 2009, 10:34:49 AM11/9/09
On Nov 9, 11:31 am, TT <n...@email.org> wrote:
> Iceberg wrote:
> > "Superdave" <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> so far. but expect him to lose twice to Fed at the yec and finish the
> >> year at 3-4. Fed you see, wins the big ones.
>
> > losing your home tournament isn't a big one? doesn't hurt?
>
> Fedfuckers...

Nadalfuckers

Paul

Nov 9, 2009, 12:01:23 PM11/9/09
On Nov 9, 7:28 am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:07:25 GMT, "Iceberg"
>

> <iceberg.ru...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >"Superdave" <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> so far. but expect him to lose twice to Fed at the yec and finish the
> >> year at 3-4. Fed you see, wins the big ones.
>
> >losing your home tournament isn't a big one? doesn't hurt?
>
> not really. if he really wanted to win it he would not have layed off
> since the uso. surely he knew he would be rusty and might lose so i
> don't think he really gave a shit at all.- Hide quoted text -

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. SHUT YOUR HOLE.

FEDDY WAS DYING IN FRONT OF HIS HOMETOWN, HAHAHAAA!!!

LESSON FOR TODAY: "SOURGRAPES"!!!!

Pelle Svanslös

Nov 10, 2009, 8:35:02 AM11/10/09

Yes!

Patrick Kehoe

Nov 10, 2009, 1:14:08 PM11/10/09
On Nov 9, 6:28 am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:07:25 GMT, "Iceberg"
>

> <iceberg.ru...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >"Superdave" <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> so far. but expect him to lose twice to Fed at the yec and finish the
> >> year at 3-4. Fed you see, wins the big ones.
>
> >losing your home tournament isn't a big one? doesn't hurt?
>
> not really. if he really wanted to win it he would not have layed off
> since the uso. surely he knew he would be rusty and might lose so i
> don't think he really gave a shit at all.- Hide quoted text -

++ Of course it hurt Dave... losing to Novak is never pleasant for
Feds... right in Basel was especially annoying... but he's a
champion... and has better things to concern himself with ultimately,
like Paris and London...

Manco

Nov 10, 2009, 3:03:21 PM11/10/09
On Nov 9, 4:50 am, crapital...@webtv.net (Matt Wayne) wrote:

> What 'hurts' is watching a sport I love being
> dominated by a guy with a 13" arm.
>
> Considering that, it's no wonder people make
> fun of Tennis as a sport of wimps and pusses.

No what hurts is douche-bags like you who think that tennis has
anything to do with having 22" guns. How many big titles does Verdasco
have with those rockin' guns of his? Oh yeah, I thought so.

royce

Nov 12, 2009, 9:41:59 PM11/12/09
On Nov 10, 12:14�pm, Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:

> ++ Of course it hurt Dave... losing to Novak is never pleasant for
> Feds... right in Basel was especially annoying... but he's a
> champion... and has better things to concern himself with ultimately,
> like Paris and London...

Paris is over for him

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 16, 2017, 10:55:51 AM7/16/17