Mark Petchey got it right ...

greg...@hotmail.com

May 18, 2009, 7:08:24 AM5/18/09
... in commentary - Federer "one of the all-time greats". Correct -
nothing more can be said about any of the greats in the game.

By contrast, that gibbering fool Greg Rusedski gushed that Federer
will definitely be the greatest player of all time if he wins the
FO ... (what, even if Nadal breaks his ankle in the first round and
Federer beats Del Potro in the final?)

(I think Peter Fleming regards Rusedski as some sort of lunatic - he
keeps giving these alarmed looks every time Grinning Greg opens his
mouth - good judge of course)

Iceberg

May 18, 2009, 7:20:10 AM5/18/09
<greg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Greg sounds like a typical Fedfan, don't forget Hazey said that even if
Nadal racks up 20 slams, Fed would still be greatest even if he retires now.

Superdave

May 18, 2009, 8:36:45 AM5/18/09

Of course. Fed doesn't cheat. Rafa does. Next case.

RahimAsif

May 18, 2009, 10:22:22 PM5/18/09

One thing I have to say about Rusedski though - he correctly predicted
BEFORE Wimbledon 2008 started that Nadal would win it just looking at
the vastly superior level of play that Nadal brought out at Queens.
Now thats what I call good analysis...

Superdave

May 19, 2009, 12:49:44 AM5/19/09

and he won by a cunt hair in the dark while cheating the entire match.

of course you would call that "greatness" eh ?

nathanjo...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 1:19:31 PM6/7/17
Mark Petchey is a CUNT. HES A NOONE ID NEVER HEARD OF HIM AND COULD KICK HIS FACE IN AS SOON AS HE OPENS HIS GINGER FACE UP. HAIR IMPLANTS VAIN YET MINGING. HE NEEDS TO SHUT TIT AND NOW

nathanjo...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 1:21:32 PM6/7/17
Mark pet hey is a ginger cunt who knows fuck all. Ugly bastard