A.O. 2017: Relive the last 5 games of the final

TennisGuy

Aug 6, 2017, 5:57:46 PM8/6/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpLSW47MPQ

Just like a million other people did.

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 6, 2017, 5:58:33 PM8/6/17
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 11:57:46 PM UTC+2, TennisGuy wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpLSW47MPQ
>
> Just like a million other people did.

Who won?

Max

Carey

Aug 6, 2017, 6:13:17 PM8/6/17
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 2:57:46 PM UTC-7, TennisGuy wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpLSW47MPQ
>
> Just like a million other people did.

Ooh, this is the good one! Nadal did what he always does in a fifth set:
Higher, deeper, and more top. Didn't matter.

Truth and justice prevailed!

*skriptis

Aug 6, 2017, 6:19:05 PM8/6/17
TennisGuy <TG...@techsavvy.com> Wrote in message:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpLSW47MPQ
>
> Just like a million other people did.

Billions have watched despacito.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

TennisGuy

Aug 6, 2017, 7:32:34 PM8/6/17
On 8/6/2017 6:19 PM, *skriptis wrote:
> TennisGuy <TG...@techsavvy.com> Wrote in message:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpLSW47MPQ
>>
>> Just like a million other people did.
>>

> Billions have watched despacito.

Links or it never happened...

*skriptis

Aug 7, 2017, 2:48:37 AM8/7/17
TennisGuy <TG...@techsavvy.com> Wrote in message:
> On 8/6/2017 6:19 PM, *skriptis wrote:
>> TennisGuy <TG...@techsavvy.com> Wrote in message:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpLSW47MPQ
>>>
>>> Just like a million other people did.
>>>

>> Billions have watched despacito.
>>

> Links or it never happened...

<http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/music/a11644233/despaci
to-youtube/>

TT

Aug 7, 2017, 4:34:15 AM8/7/17
*skriptis kirjoitti 7.8.2017 klo 9:48:
> TennisGuy <TG...@techsavvy.com> Wrote in message:

>>> Billions have watched despacito.
>>>

>> Links or it never happened...
>>

> <http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/music/a11644233/despaci
> to-youtube/>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk

Oh well... let's just say that I've heard better and more original songs...

*skriptis

Aug 7, 2017, 5:01:18 AM8/7/17
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
Well the popularity doesn't surprise me. It's not about quality,
but feelings and emotions. And it's quintessentially Latino, the
settings, the imagery, etc. Can't get more Latino than this. They
recognise themselves in it. They're behind 90% of these numbers
ie viewings.

Just as Psy was quintessentially Asian, Korean. He was the first
with a video over one billion views, he's now #2.

The Iceberg

Aug 7, 2017, 9:54:34 AM8/7/17
Why would anyone re-watch an out of sorts Nadal? Oh yes the Fedfans

Guypers

Aug 7, 2017, 10:11:45 AM8/7/17
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 9:54:34 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> Why would anyone re-watch an out of sorts Nadal? Oh yes the Fedfans

Fantastic, fifth set, tore rafalito a new asshole, great job fed!!

Carey

Aug 7, 2017, 10:35:48 AM8/7/17
Humbalito didn't know what hit him. The poor dear.

TennisGuy

Aug 7, 2017, 1:44:35 PM8/7/17
On 8/7/2017 2:48 AM, *skriptis wrote:
> TennisGuy <TG...@techsavvy.com> Wrote in message:

>>> Billions have watched despacito.
>>>

>> Links or it never happened...
>>

> <http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/music/a11644233/despaci
> to-youtube/>

And even more have watched the sunset.

The Iceberg

Aug 8, 2017, 2:39:19 AM8/8/17
yeah out of sorts Nadal even getting a break up, yeah really took it to him, must be that new backhand. LOL

The Iceberg

Aug 8, 2017, 2:47:49 AM8/8/17
yeah but at the mo nothing gets you dancing at work or in the pub more than this song!!

bob

Aug 8, 2017, 10:17:45 PM8/8/17
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 17:56:53 -0400, TennisGuy <TG...@techsavvy.com>
wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpLSW47MPQ
>
>Just like a million other people did.

can you also post the last 5 games of the 08 wimbledon final?

bob

TennisGuy

Aug 9, 2017, 1:47:56 PM8/9/17
What for, Federer lost.

This forum is dedicated to genuine true blue Fedfans.

bob

Aug 9, 2017, 6:33:41 PM8/9/17
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 13:47:02 -0400, TennisGuy <TG...@techsavvy.com>
wrote:
well, yep.

bob

John Liang

Aug 10, 2017, 8:02:21 AM8/10/17
Can you post the full match of Hewitt vs Sampras USO final ?

Guypers

Aug 10, 2017, 8:54:01 AM8/10/17
Not the Nadal, Soderling FO match, 26,26,26!?!?