Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

Fed's easiest ever slam final win?

66 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Whisper

belum dibaca,
16 Jul 2017, 10.43.5916/07/17
kepada

?

---
http://www.avg.com

Court_1

belum dibaca,
16 Jul 2017, 10.46.2616/07/17
kepada
Who cares. It's not his fault he's playing Sabine Cilic.

Jason White

belum dibaca,
16 Jul 2017, 10.51.4916/07/17
kepada
Historic 8th win coming. Other than that, not the most memorable two weeks. Not much drama. Guys quitting matches, the home country hero limping...

Whisper

belum dibaca,
16 Jul 2017, 10.54.2216/07/17
kepada
Yes, but at least Fed got to play 7 full matches for this historic
occasion. I'm glad Cilic survived the mental breakdown & was at least
able to finish the match. That was close to a debacle.

John Liang

belum dibaca,
16 Jul 2017, 11.01.1916/07/17
kepada
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 12:46:26 AM UTC+10, Court_1 wrote:
> Who cares. It's not his fault he's playing Sabine Cilic.

And it is not like Sabine Ferrer vs Nadal's match when we know Nadal would win easily, it really did not matter how well Ferrer was playing. With Cilic he was far more dangerous if he execute his game, Federer played a great match to keep him off balanced
0 pesan baru