Hyvä Jarkko!

TT

Oct 2, 2010, 3:25:01 AM10/2/10
Can Nieminen beat two tennis legends in a row...first Becker, then
Nadal!? :)

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

Sakari Lund

Oct 2, 2010, 3:40:41 AM10/2/10
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 10:25:01 +0300, TT <do...@email.me> wrote:

>Can Nieminen beat two tennis legends in a row...first Becker, then
>Nadal!? :)

Copy/paste from my other post:

First Jarkko match I watched this week and he is indeed playing great.
He has been talking about the serve, but I was more impressed with the
rest of his game. Aggressive, sharp, not many errors. But I guess it
is often when the serve works, everything else works too. Overall
pretty much as good as he has ever played.

Again, too bad Rafa is playing here. But could there be a chance to
even beat Rafa if he is not 100% focused...?

RzR

Oct 2, 2010, 11:53:19 AM10/2/10
On 2.10.2010 9:25, TT wrote:
> then
> Nadal!? :)

LOL

RzR

Oct 3, 2010, 3:44:35 PM10/3/10
On 2.10.2010 9:25, TT wrote:
> Can Nieminen beat two tennis legends in a row...first Becker, then
> Nadal!? :)

i think nadal will be, at the end of his career, most definitely
regarded as better player than benjamin becker...