OT: North Korea

Manco

Aug 12, 2017, 2:44:43 PM8/12/17
guys, let's not pretend Trump is responsible for this mess. Bill Clinton had a chance to deal with North Korea in 1994 and let Jimmy Fucking Carter undermine our foreign policy. Then you had 16 years of Bush & Obama doing jack shit. Suddenly Trump is the one you are going to blame for this crisis that 23 years of previous administrations did nothing? Was Winston Churchill to blame for Hitler in 1940?

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 12, 2017, 2:51:06 PM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:44:43 PM UTC+2, Manco wrote:
> guys, let's not pretend Trump is responsible for this mess. Bill Clinton had a chance to deal with North Korea in 1994 and let Jimmy Fucking Carter undermine our foreign policy. Then you had 16 years of Bush & Obama doing jack shit. Suddenly Trump is the one you are going to blame for this crisis that 23 years of previous administrations did nothing? Was Winston Churchill to blame for Hitler in 1940?

No one blames the orange clown for this.

Max

Manco

Aug 12, 2017, 2:54:37 PM8/12/17
Not according to CNN/MSNBC crowd. To them Trump is the big danger in the world. If you listened to them, you would think North Korea is just a peaceful little country suddenly being threatened by the Orange guy.

*skriptis

Aug 12, 2017, 3:04:08 PM8/12/17
calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
> On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:44:43 PM UTC+2, Manco wrote:
>> guys, let's not pretend Trump is responsible for this mess. Bill Clinton had a chance to deal with North Korea in 1994 and let Jimmy Fucking Carter undermine our foreign policy. Then you had 16 years of Bush & Obama doing jack shit. Suddenly Trump is the one you are going to blame for this crisis that 23 years of previous administrations did nothing? Was Winston Churchill to blame for Hitler in 1940?
>

> No one blames the orange clown for this.

But what is the problem in the first place?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

soccerfan777

Aug 12, 2017, 5:06:39 PM8/12/17
There is no mess. North Korea is responding to Trumps threats. He keeps his trap shut and a huge costly war is avoided

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 12, 2017, 5:14:39 PM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 11:06:39 PM UTC+2, soccerfan777 wrote:
> There is no mess. North Korea is responding to Trumps threats. He keeps his trap shut and a huge costly war is avoided

You are fine with NK being able to reach the USA with nukes, yes?
This mademan Kim who executes his adversaries with artillery guns?

Max

TennisGuy

Aug 12, 2017, 5:45:19 PM8/12/17
On 8/12/2017 5:14 PM, calim...@gmx.de wrote:

> You are fine with NK being able to reach the USA with nukes, yes?
> This mademan Kim who executes his adversaries with artillery guns?
>
> Max

Reading conspiracy theories again Max? LOL!

*skriptis

Aug 12, 2017, 5:48:17 PM8/12/17
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> There is no mess. North Korea is responding to Trumps threats. He keeps his trap shut and a huge costly war is avoided

My God what a mess in your head.

All former or at least past few US presidents have threatened
North Korea with regime change. And we've seen them doing regime
changes around the worlds, starting illegal wars etc. Let's not
go into it why did they do it, and were those threats justifiable
in the case of north korea and how much of it was justifiable.
The fact is that Trump's threats are in no way worse than of
those before him.

By playing madman vs Kim (and secretly negotiating with him) Trump
is achieving many goals simultaneously.

One of them is that with his excessive and ridiculous verbal
warmongering that comes right out of north Korean propaganda
textbooks "fire and fury" mot only he's sending an understandable
message to Kim but he's in a way forcing US media to reconsider
the option that Kim, or north Korea in general, aren't bunch of
lunatics.

You have fake news now criticizing Trump and touting Kim as
"reasonable", saying he's bad, but not mad. Yet he was always
considered mad. So it's pathetic really how quickly they changed
the narrative, but it is a must have for Trump to restore ie give
Kim some credibility in American public perception. Only then can
he even negotiate something with him.

Because as of know, Kim is/was considered a Dr.Evil ridiculous
type of character that is a liability or must be removed and
someone with whom you have no room for discussion.

Of course he's not that.

North Koreans seem determined to secure deterrence in form of
nukes, so most likely they'll get it. You can thank neocons for
undermining international law and making everyone aware of the
fact that only wmd can protect you from aggression.

So the final secret deal will be something like Kim developing
missiles enough to reach e.g. Guam, Hawaii, presenting that to
his people and that's it. He'll concede trying to develop stuff
to have the ability to reach U.S. mainland because that'll
probably be Trump's red line.

If either of them is mad (Kim wanting to develop stuff to reach
U.S. mainland, or Trump demanding full denuclearization) we'll
have a war.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

I'm actually surprised nobody is paying attention to South
Koreans. They're loving it. One day when they reunite, North
Korea will be long time established nuclear force and United
Korea will just keep the nukes, transforming Korea into major
world power, 75 million people, economic and nuclear powerhouse.
They know they'll need nukes to have the ability to have an
independent economic course in Asia next to gigantic China.

If I was U.S. geostrategist thinking long term, north Korea,
especially unified Korea having nukes, in the long term,
irritates China much more than USA.

TT

Aug 12, 2017, 7:58:36 PM8/12/17
Manco kirjoitti 12.8.2017 klo 21:44:
> guys, let's not pretend Trump is responsible for this mess. Bill Clinton had a chance to deal with North Korea in 1994 and let Jimmy Fucking Carter undermine our foreign policy. Then you had 16 years of Bush & Obama doing jack shit. Suddenly Trump is the one you are going to blame for this crisis that 23 years of previous administrations did nothing? Was Winston Churchill to blame for Hitler in 1940?

And what could the previous presidents have done?
Is your solution to have war against or nuke the North Korea?

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 12, 2017, 8:35:17 PM8/12/17
20 years ago the USA could have ended the DPRK easily.

Max

TT

Aug 12, 2017, 8:38:59 PM8/12/17
How?

*skriptis

Aug 12, 2017, 10:50:47 PM8/12/17
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
Same way as today. Raze them to the ground.

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 13, 2017, 4:11:51 AM8/13/17
Ended their nuclear program I mean.

Max

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 13, 2017, 4:12:45 AM8/13/17
What conspiracy?

Max

TT

Aug 13, 2017, 9:07:36 AM8/13/17
How?

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 13, 2017, 9:50:55 AM8/13/17
Throwing Marshmallows?

Max

bob

Aug 20, 2017, 2:09:00 PM8/20/17
the orange clown is blamed for breathing.
bob

soccerfan777

Aug 20, 2017, 2:24:51 PM8/20/17
Yep. His breath is odious