Οι Ομάδες Google δεν υποστηρίζουν πλέον νέες αναρτήσεις ή εγγραφές στο Usenet. Το ιστορικό περιεχόμενο παραμένει ορατό.

Mladenovic

84 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

soccerfan777

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 12:11:44 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
In trouble. The crowd are completely on her side. Davis Cup atmosphere.

calim...@gmx.de

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 4:28:15 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 6:11:44 PM UTC+2, soccerfan777 wrote:
> In trouble. The crowd are completely on her side. Davis Cup atmosphere.

Funny, the French supporting a Serb.

Max

Patrick Kehoe

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 4:34:09 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
She's a French citizen, isn't she? Understandable, fitting...

Guypers

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 4:52:14 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
What an argumentative shit! Euro trash?

calim...@gmx.de

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 5:05:03 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
Not all Serbs are trash, dummy ...

Max

soccerfan777

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 5:26:22 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
If Mladevonic is a Serb, Germany did not win 2014 World Cup. It was Best of Europe and Africa XI winning it.

calim...@gmx.de

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 5:54:04 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 11:26:22 PM UTC+2, soccerfan777 wrote:
> If Mladevonic is a Serb, Germany did not win 2014 World Cup. It was Best of Europe and Africa XI winning it.

Why this?

Max

soccerfan777

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 7:07:54 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
If you are nice others will be nice as well

calim...@gmx.de

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 7:27:53 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 1:07:54 AM UTC+2, soccerfan777 wrote:
> If you are nice others will be nice as well

Who of those 13 German players in the 2014 WC final team was not German???

Max

soccerfan777

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 9:45:24 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
Khedira, Ozil, Podolski, Klose, Boateng were all in the squad. They are all of foreign origin or have parents of foreign origin.

ahonkan

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 11:54:17 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
On Tuesday, 30 May 2017 02:56:22 UTC+5:30, soccerfan777 wrote:
> If Mladevonic is a Serb, Germany did not win 2014 World Cup. It was Best of Europe and Africa XI winning it.

Extrapolating & generalizing, Africans from Africa usually beat Africans
who migrated to Europe and Middle East in the middle and long distance
races at the Olympics and Chinese from China beat Chinese emigrants
representing other countries in Table Tennis and Badminton.

Canada could simply make a team of US olympic rejects (swimming, Athletics
in particular) and earn more medals than developing a team of their own
for the Olympics!

ahonkan

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Μαΐ 2017, 11:59:35 μ.μ.29/5/17
ως
On Monday, 29 May 2017 21:41:44 UTC+5:30, soccerfan777 wrote:
> In trouble. The crowd are completely on her side. Davis Cup atmosphere.

She's my pick to win the rst contest and she almost lost in R1.
Couldn't buy a first serve when it mattered but credit to her for coming
back from 3-0 in the third and breaking Brady every game after levelling
at 4-4. She was on the verge of tears almost the entire third set but
the crowd helped her come back.

Court_1

μη αναγνωσμένη,
30 Μαΐ 2017, 12:44:11 π.μ.30/5/17
ως
She injured her back before the match and wasn't going to play it at all. She's lucky she made it through that first match. If her back flare-up doesn't get better, she won't make it far. From the highlights I watched it looked like she was a completely different player than she has been the past few months where she looked awesome on clay!

All of these players are basket cases with injuries, lack of a champion's mentality, etc. You don't know if any of them will lose the first round or decide to take something seriously and win the title. But good for Mladenovic to fight through that match!

ahonkan

μη αναγνωσμένη,
30 Μαΐ 2017, 11:48:43 π.μ.30/5/17
ως
I was watching with the sound off and she wasn't clutching her back
from time to time. So I didn't realize that she was playing with a back
sprain. Credit to her for hanging in even when the going got very tough.

John Liang

μη αναγνωσμένη,
30 Μαΐ 2017, 6:58:40 μ.μ.30/5/17
ως
Good on her, at least she is not a Murray who has this annoying habit of showing he is carrying some type of injury when things are not going right.

Court_1

μη αναγνωσμένη,
31 Μαΐ 2017, 11:52:21 μ.μ.31/5/17
ως
I watched the highlights of Mladenovic's match from today and she still looked average compared to how she looked on clay all season so far. She'll have to greatly pick things up if she wants to go far. Her serve is way off so I'm thinking her back continues to be an issue.

Hopefully we'll get to see Mladenovic vs Muguruza.
0 νέα μηνύματα