Rafa won't win Monte Carlo or Barcelona

ocean

Apr 3, 2010, 7:17:30 PM4/3/10
Nobody has won the same tournament for 6 consecutive years.

Yeah, when it rains it pours, no?

Manco

Apr 3, 2010, 7:19:02 PM4/3/10
On Apr 3, 4:17 pm, ocean <Aranci...@selin.com> wrote:
> Nobody has won the same tournament for 6 consecutive years.
>
> Yeah, when it rains it pours, no?

Amen. Not going to happen. Of course if he wins Monte Carlo, TT will
be on here bragging as usual.

Giovanna

Apr 3, 2010, 7:25:32 PM4/3/10

TT

Apr 4, 2010, 8:18:40 AM4/4/10

It's not like I've not posted at all during last 11 months...

--
"So the ones who think I only concentrate on Grand Slams are wrong. I
try to win and play well in every tournament. The tough part in

TT

Apr 4, 2010, 8:20:49 AM4/4/10
ocean wrote:
> Nobody has won the same tournament for 6 consecutive years.

Nobody won back to back tournaments for 5 consecutive years either.

wen...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Apr 4, 2010, 12:50:37 PM4/4/10
In article
<d72d2995-c7d4-4a8d...@35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Aran...@selin.com (ocean) wrote:

> Nobody has won the same tournament for 6 consecutive years.

Yeah, but Nadal is exceptional; we already know this. If he loses at MC
that really will say he's in trouble.

wg

Manco

Apr 4, 2010, 1:36:29 PM4/4/10
On Apr 4, 5:18 am, TT <n...@email.org> wrote:

> It's not like I've not posted at all during last 11 months...

Yeah cockroaches never die either~~~

john

Apr 4, 2010, 3:21:22 PM4/4/10

<wen...@cix.compulink.co.uk> wrote in message

I don't agree but Nadal will be in trouble if he is not winning the FO this
year.

ocean

Apr 4, 2010, 5:12:07 PM4/4/10
On 4 abr, 14:21, "john" <jli...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> <wen...@cix.compulink.co.uk> wrote in message

> > In article
> > <d72d2995-c7d4-4a8d-b616-c7461e367...@35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

> > Aranci...@selin.com (ocean) wrote:
>
> >> Nobody has won the same tournament for 6 consecutive years.
>
> > Yeah, but Nadal is exceptional; we already know this. If he loses at MC
> > that really will say he's in trouble.
>
> > wg
>
> I don't agree but Nadal will be in trouble if he is not winning the FO this
> year.

This.

Superdave

Apr 5, 2010, 1:56:51 AM4/5/10

i already don't know that nadal is exceptional at all. just a very lucky guy who
cheats a lot.

on second thought he is an exceptional cheat. have you noticed that since they
put lots of pressure on him to stop cheating he has a hard time winning
following the rules.

i noticed that. have you ?

this fact calls all his old wins and domination into suspicion. could he have
won, would he have won without taking two minute breaks between points?

I personally do not think so. if he had followed the rules he would have lost
far far far more often.

this is why it *is* important to enforce the rules for EVERYBODY!

Manco

Apr 5, 2010, 1:57:48 AM4/5/10
Define "in trouble". Is Nadal's career over if he doesn't win a slam
in 2010? Remember he's won at least 1 slam for 5 straight years. He's
due to take a zero. Not everyone can be like Federer and win a slam
for 8 straight years.