Pete&Fed @ Lakers Game

1 view

Patrick Kehoe

Mar 5, 2011, 2:08:59 AM3/5/11
If interested, you can check Pete and Fed out at:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/photos?gameId=310304013#pg_1

Iceberg

Mar 5, 2011, 6:25:00 AM3/5/11
On Mar 5, 7:08 am, Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:
> If interested, you can check Pete and Fed out at:
>
> http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/photos?gameId=310304013#pg_1

that tall dude with Fed and Sampras is the Paul Gasol who was in that
funny Timeforce advert with Nadal :)

Superdave

Mar 5, 2011, 7:32:04 AM3/5/11

Pete was wearing Nike shoes but Fed's look like Converse?

no?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/photos?gameId=310304013&photoId=1166694#photo_1166687

uly...@mscomm.com

Mar 5, 2011, 12:26:41 PM3/5/11
That's the first thing I noticed too... Fed is not wearing Nike shoes.
Since they pay him about a ga-zillion dollars a year to wear their
apparel, I wonder if they'll get pissed?