Cilic v Fed final

Whisper

Jul 12, 2017, 5:54:25 AM7/12/17

This looks like a good bet. Maybe Cilic spoils the party for rst fanboys?

---
http://www.avg.com

ahonkan

Jul 12, 2017, 6:14:00 AM7/12/17
On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 15:24:25 UTC+5:30, Whisper wrote:
> This looks like a good bet. Maybe Cilic spoils the party for rst fanboys?

If you were smarter, you'd remember your earlier prediction
(Rafa d Fed 64 63 63) & shut up.

me

Jul 12, 2017, 6:47:35 AM7/12/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 10:54:25 AM UTC+1, Whisper wrote:
> This looks like a good bet. Maybe Cilic spoils the party for rst fanboys?

Djokovic looks in better form than Federer. If Cilic makes the final, I hope it's Djokovic there, as he has a better chance of handling the drug cheats serve. The drug cheat winning another slam would not be good for tennis.

Whisper

Jul 12, 2017, 6:49:53 AM7/12/17
Hmm, the 1st Croat v Serb slam final?

John Liang

Jul 12, 2017, 7:00:07 AM7/12/17
Djokovic has by far the easiest of the draw, his form is solid but not sure his form is better than Federer's.

Court_1

Jul 12, 2017, 7:25:25 AM7/12/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 7:00:07 AM UTC-4, John Liang wrote:

> Djokovic has by far the easiest of the draw, his form is solid but not sure his form is better than Federer's.

Yes. Djokovic's draw is the easiest out of all the Big Four players without a doubt. I think if both get to the SF, Federer should beat him this time and if he doesn't, he should be ashamed. What has Djokovic done all year?

The Iceberg

Jul 12, 2017, 7:43:02 AM7/12/17
Fed looks blooming amazing!

ahonkan

Jul 12, 2017, 8:55:36 AM7/12/17
Well, he has got a lot of rest which comes from not going deep in most
tournaments. He also has 2 titles, incl 1 on grass coming into W.
So he appears to be peaking.

Plus, if you believe Mac's 'Tiger' analogy, Djoker only needed to get his
head screwed on right. And he has certainly chosen the right man for
that. Agassi, who transformed his flashy, trashy 'Image Is Everything'
self into a respected, much-loved elder statesman and also turned his
career around. So he should be able to get back to top form relatively
quickly.

Carey

Jul 12, 2017, 9:01:16 AM7/12/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 4:25:25 AM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:

>I think if both get to the SF, Federer should beat him this time and if he doesn't, he should be ashamed. What has Djokovic done all year?

Fed should be ashamed if he doesn't, at 36, beat a top player six years younger than him?

Seek help.

PeteWasLucky

Jul 12, 2017, 9:10:31 AM7/12/17
> Fed should be ashamed if he doesn't, at 36, beat a top player six years younger than him?

Seek help.

Court1 already said two years ago Federer was finished.

Court_1

Jul 12, 2017, 9:15:04 AM7/12/17
Yes. If you compare the forms of Federer and Djokovic this year and take into account Federer is the greater grass court player, Federer should be ashamed if he loses to Djokovic IMO.

Court_1

Jul 12, 2017, 9:16:56 AM7/12/17
Djokovic has a grass title from Eastbourne playing a bunch of nobodies. Given their respective forms this year, Federer should beat Djokovic. No excuses.

Court_1

Jul 12, 2017, 9:25:56 AM7/12/17
I think it will probably be a Murray-Federer final.

Whisper

Jul 12, 2017, 10:05:49 AM7/12/17
Agreed.

Whisper

Jul 12, 2017, 10:08:09 AM7/12/17
On 12/07/2017 11:25 PM, Court_1 wrote:
> I think it will probably be a Murray-Federer final.

That seems the most likely, but hey It could be Querry v Muller &
Berdych v Raonic in the semis. 4 big serving lugs battling for the
biggest title in the game.

Tim

Jul 12, 2017, 10:15:58 AM7/12/17
On 12/07/2017 14:25, Court_1 wrote:
> I think it will probably be a Murray-Federer final.

With Murray hobbling? I don't think so. Querrey will take advantage and win.

--
Please support mental health research and world community grid
http://www.mentalhealthresearchuk.org.uk/

Whisper

Jul 12, 2017, 10:17:03 AM7/12/17
On 13/07/2017 12:15 AM, Tim wrote:
> On 12/07/2017 14:25, Court_1 wrote:
>> I think it will probably be a Murray-Federer final.
>>

> With Murray hobbling? I don't think so. Querrey will take advantage and
> win.

Probably will go to 5, but you'd think Murray is still fave to pull it out?

ahonkan

Jul 12, 2017, 10:20:32 AM7/12/17
On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 18:46:56 UTC+5:30, Court_1 wrote:

> Djokovic has a grass title from Eastbourne playing a bunch of nobodies. Given their respective forms this year, Federer should beat Djokovic. No excuses.

You didn't read / understand my point. If Djoker's problems were in his
head and he has overcome them, he should be as good as Djoker from
early 2016 (& before). His play so far is a strong evidence.

Whisper

Jul 12, 2017, 10:21:21 AM7/12/17
I watched the 1st set v Gulbis & Djoker still looks quite a bit away
from his best form - missed a lot of shots he never used to. He may
have a fight on his hands v Birdshit?

Tim

Jul 12, 2017, 10:24:28 AM7/12/17
I don't think so. Not with the injury. Just one of those things. Would
be good to see Querrey get to the final.

Whisper

Jul 12, 2017, 10:29:22 AM7/12/17
On 13/07/2017 12:24 AM, Tim wrote:
> On 12/07/2017 15:16, Whisper wrote:
>>>>

>>> With Murray hobbling? I don't think so. Querrey will take advantage
>>> and win.
>>>

>> Probably will go to 5, but you'd think Murray is still fave to pull it
>> out?
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com
>>

> I don't think so. Not with the injury. Just one of those things. Would
> be good to see Querrey get to the final.

Maybe Murray took it easy in 4th to save himself for 5th? I think he'll
come out hard early & if Sam stands up to him it could be over?

Court_1

Jul 12, 2017, 10:53:50 AM7/12/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 9:25:56 AM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:
> I think it will probably be a Murray-Federer final.

Or not!

Querrey the Big Four slayer at Wimbledon!

Court_1

Jul 12, 2017, 10:54:43 AM7/12/17
But he hasn't played any decent grass court players yet.

ahonkan

Jul 12, 2017, 11:24:18 AM7/12/17
No, he has beaten neither Rafa nor Fed. He just beats the defending
champ and world #1. So Fed is safe! :-)

me

Jul 12, 2017, 1:14:40 PM7/12/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 3:08:09 PM UTC+1, Whisper wrote:
> On 12/07/2017 11:25 PM, Court_1 wrote:
> > I think it will probably be a Murray-Federer final.
> >

> That seems the most likely, but hey It could be Querry v Muller &
> Berdych v Raonic in the semis. 4 big serving lugs battling for the
> biggest title in the game.

Well, that's not looking so ridiculous right now. Raonic coming back strong in third set.

Guypers

Jul 12, 2017, 1:25:21 PM7/12/17
Lol, hahahahahaha

SliceAndDice

Jul 12, 2017, 1:29:37 PM7/12/17
Raonic was serving at 73% first serves clocking 134-140 mph. Federer's returning in sets 1 and 2 was simply ridiculous. Set 3 his intensity went down a little and Raonic pounced and made a match of it. Good on Roger for pulling it off in 3.

RzR

Jul 12, 2017, 6:19:43 PM7/12/17
On 7/12/2017 11:54 AM, Whisper wrote:

> This looks like a good bet. Maybe Cilic spoils the party for rst fanboys?

federer fans are not fanboys, they are have the knowledge of tennis
game...only a total moron would pick anyone else's game over federer's