FEDDY IS DEAD!!!!!!

Paul

Apr 15, 2011, 7:48:01 PM4/15/11

THE FUTURE IS NOW!! SOON FEDDY WILL BE LUCKY TO MAKE
IT TO THE QUARTER FINALS OF ANY TOURNAMENT!!!!

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!!! THE FEDDY TRAIN IS OLD AND WEAK!!!

RETIRE NOW, AND BE A BABYSITTER, FEDDY, IT'S YOUR FUTURE!!!!

HAHAHAAAA!!!

PeteWasLucky

Apr 15, 2011, 8:04:32 PM4/15/11

We all will die.

Superdave

Apr 15, 2011, 8:06:44 PM4/15/11

What Pual does not understand is that some of us will go to heaven and others like him to HELL.

Paul

Apr 15, 2011, 8:09:17 PM4/15/11

IMPERMANENCE IS THE NATURE OF LIFE.

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.

GO WITH THE FLOW.

RETIRE NOW, FED TRAIN!!!

Paul

Apr 15, 2011, 8:10:32 PM4/15/11
On Apr 15, 5:06 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:04:32 -0700 (PDT), PeteWasLucky <waleed.kh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 15, 7:48 pm, Paul <quiller...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> THE FUTURE IS NOW!! SOON FEDDY WILL BE LUCKY TO MAKE
> >> IT TO THE QUARTER FINALS OF ANY TOURNAMENT!!!!
>
> >> PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!!! THE FEDDY TRAIN IS OLD AND WEAK!!!
>
> >> RETIRE NOW, AND BE A BABYSITTER, FEDDY, IT'S YOUR FUTURE!!!!
>
> >> HAHAHAAAA!!!
>
> >We all will die.
>
> What Pual does not understand is that some of us will go to heaven and others like him to HELL.

I'D RATHER GO TO HELL, IF THAT'S WHERE ALL THE SEX WITH
PORN STARS IS HAPPENING!!!

uly...@mscomm.com

Apr 15, 2011, 9:18:00 PM4/15/11
There are penile implants in hell? For your sake, I sure hope so.

Court_1

Apr 15, 2011, 9:55:08 PM4/15/11

Sex with porn stars? Glad to see your ambitions are lofty! ;)

Superdave

Apr 15, 2011, 10:12:07 PM4/15/11

YES! and every one is infested with STD's and HIV for your eternal pleasure !!!

drew

Apr 16, 2011, 1:35:45 AM4/16/11
On Apr 15, 8:10 pm, Paul <quiller...@gmail.com> wrote:

>       I'D RATHER GO TO HELL, IF THAT'S WHERE ALL THE SEX WITH
> PORN STARS IS HAPPENING!!!

Are you really a homosexual?

TT

Apr 16, 2011, 3:12:33 AM4/16/11

Kikikikiki-ki

Paul

Apr 16, 2011, 4:51:59 AM4/16/11
On Apr 15, 7:12 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> YES! and every one is infested with STD's and HIV for your eternal pleasure !!!- Hide quoted text -

YOU ARE JUST UPSET THAT YOUR "MAN" IS GETTING OLD AND WEAK!!!

THANKS BE TO ALLAH, THE FEDDY TRAIN IS DERAILED!!!!

Superdave

Apr 16, 2011, 7:10:33 AM4/16/11

Well that's a start !

There is only ONE God. The Jews pray to Him. The Christians pray to Him. The Muslims pray to Him.

They just call him different names.

BUT since there is only ONE God we must ALL be praying to the SAME God.

Welcome aboard Paul.

GOYLE

Apr 16, 2011, 9:00:55 AM4/16/11
what is this kikikikiki?

Iceberg

Apr 16, 2011, 9:05:22 AM4/16/11

TT was at the Fed vs Nadal match in Miami and Gio heard him laughing
out loud like "Kikikikikikikikik". Perhaps Gio or someone tell us
where we could hear it ourselves, here are 15mins of highlights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4FC2AmcMeE

Paul

Apr 16, 2011, 10:29:38 AM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 4:10 am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome aboard Paul.- Hide quoted text -

WOW, I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!

AS LONG AS YOU ARE AGAINST RELIGIOUS WARS, AND RELIGIOUS
DIVISION, I'M ON YOUR SIDE!!

TOO BAD U R A FEDDY FAN!! :)

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!