Who have the worst dropshots in Tennis?

ahonkan

Jun 1, 2015, 1:15:27 AM6/1/15
I think it's Andy Murray among the men & Alize Cornet among the women.
I have seen Murray pay heavily for his poor dropshots all through
his career, incl the win vs Kyrgios. He neither chooses the right
time to use them nor does he execute them well.
Alize Cornet competes with Murray in this dept. In her match vs
Svitolina, she would gift a hard-fought point by simply unleashing
a dropshot that is perhaps the worst in the game, Murray included.
Her dropshots generally didn't even make it to her side of the net!
Rafa is a master of the drop, Fed isn't bad and even Kyrgios
executed some nice ones too. I think I saw JWT return a Berdych
serve with a dropshot winner last night!

acebh...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015, 7:34:06 AM6/1/15
Rafa has the best Dropshot return in the game too. Followed by Djokovic.

acebh...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015, 7:36:52 AM6/1/15
>>> I think I saw JWT return a Berdych
serve with a dropshot winner last night!

Llodra (My second most fav player after Rafa) was a master of doing that.

Manuel aka Xax

Jun 1, 2015, 7:37:04 AM6/1/15
Agassi used to send way too many dropshots at best into the net.

The Iceberg

Jun 1, 2015, 9:04:56 AM6/1/15
Murray invented the modern men's drop shot, nobody did drop shots in the mens game until he came along, then they all started copying him. That said I think he has got worse at them in the past couple of years.

PeteWasLucky

Jun 1, 2015, 9:11:59 AM6/1/15
Murray invented tennis.

TT

Jun 1, 2015, 9:23:29 AM6/1/15
1.6.2015, 16:11, PeteWasLucky kirjoitti:
> Murray invented tennis.

Andrew Barron Murray invented the telephone.
The telephone was invented by Andrew Barron Murray.

Fednatic

Jun 1, 2015, 11:18:08 AM6/1/15
On Sun, 31 May 2015 22:15:25 -0700 (PDT), ahonkan <aho...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I think it is whisper.

The Iceberg

Jun 1, 2015, 4:49:20 PM6/1/15
On Monday, 1 June 2015 14:11:59 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Murray invented tennis.

and the mint!