Re: Negro savages attack White lady at McDonalds

walt tonne

Apr 23, 2011, 8:24:56 AM4/23/11
On Apr 22, 2:38 pm, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048
>
> Subhumans should be on reservations.
>
> more:
>
> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News
>
> Look like clones of the Williams sistas!

raamman

Apr 23, 2011, 8:46:43 AM4/23/11
> > Look like clones of the Williams sistas!- Hide quoted text -

maybe they mistook her for an elephant

edspyhill01

Apr 23, 2011, 3:13:56 PM4/23/11
On Apr 23, 8:24 am, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Look like clones of the Williams sistas!- Hide quoted text -

Teach kids that this level of violence is always possible almost
anywhere, and emphasize that if it happens they need to learn to
protect their heads. Reasoning will not work.

Michael O'Connor

Apr 23, 2011, 7:52:45 PM4/23/11

I was reading where the victim was some sort of transgendered person,
and I hope this is treated and prosecuted as a hate crime, regardless
of the skin color of the assailant. Those responsible for this
(including the person who thought it would be a cool idea to film it
and put it on youtube instead of helping the victim) should be
prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Superdave

Apr 23, 2011, 9:52:43 PM4/23/11

yeah get that las vegas cop in the news the same day to kick them around
good.