Yes Obama liars exposed as Sweden's fake Assange case is dropped!

The Iceberg

May 19, 2017, 9:19:25 AM5/19/17
Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39973864

Lol the US liars have now admitted they do want to arrest him. Pelle and co are happy that they lied by trying to claim this wasn't a political case.

*skriptis

May 19, 2017, 9:30:03 AM5/19/17
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39973864
>
> Lol the US liars have now admitted they do want to arrest him. Pelle and co are happy that they lied by trying to claim this wasn't a political case.

Btw it seems Trump is doing fine work, reversing that bad man's
Obama doings.

Sure, "Swedish prosecutor" dropping charges, yeah.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

*skriptis

May 19, 2017, 9:30:03 AM5/19/17
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Julian Assange: Sweden drops rape investigation
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39973864
>
> Lol the US liars have now admitted they do want to arrest him. Pelle and co are happy that they lied by trying to claim this wasn't a political case.

Poor guy.

The Iceberg

May 19, 2017, 10:30:37 AM5/19/17
Yeah very true, it's very good there's now a president that actually does stuff! They deep state is trying their best to stop him making a change but at least he's able to change some things for the better and for the decent.

Brian W Lawrence

May 19, 2017, 10:54:53 AM5/19/17
The BBC article doesn't say that the US wants to arrest him.

However, I think you will find that the Trump administration have been
preparing a case against him for at least a month:

<http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/329819-us-preparing-charges-against-julian-assange-report>

---
http://www.avg.com

The Iceberg

May 19, 2017, 12:24:40 PM5/19/17
The Trump team are just more honest than the Obama one, everyone knows they tried to invent an excuse to try to arrest him, hence the Swedish farce.