Men's RG 2017 SF predictions

Court_1

Jun 8, 2017, 6:50:41 AM6/8/17
Nadal vs Thiem
Murray vs Wawrinka

What say you?

I'll go with Nadal in four and Wawrinka in four.

Tim

Jun 8, 2017, 7:00:43 AM6/8/17
On 08/06/2017 11:50, Court_1 wrote:
> Nadal vs Thiem

Nadal definitely.

> Murray vs Wawrinka

Hard to tell, but Murray *if* he's up for it

--
Please support mental health research and world community grid
http://www.mentalhealthresearchuk.org.uk/

kaennorsing

Jun 8, 2017, 7:25:03 AM6/8/17
Op donderdag 8 juni 2017 12:50:41 UTC+2 schreef Court_1:
Hoping for Thiem to pull through, he'll definitely win the FO in the future. But this year Rafa is peaking so I have to say Rafa in 4 or 5.

Stan over Andy in 3 or 4

Final: Rafa in 4

Whisper

Jun 8, 2017, 12:02:11 PM6/8/17
Seems the safest bet. I'll go 5 setter in both, with Nadal & Stan winning.

---
http://www.avg.com

TT

Jun 8, 2017, 2:49:36 PM6/8/17
Rafa in four, Murray in five.

Bharath Purohit

Jun 8, 2017, 2:54:20 PM6/8/17
Oh fuck mN ! Wishper has jinxed rafa. Fuck you wishper :-(

Shakes

Jun 8, 2017, 2:58:07 PM6/8/17
Thiem in 5 and Murray in 4. :)

Carey

Jun 8, 2017, 3:06:37 PM6/8/17
Since I have no sense of what will happen, I'll post my wish instead: a Thiem-Wawrinka Final, with Stan prevailing.

undecided

Jun 8, 2017, 4:02:23 PM6/8/17
Well I have Rafa def Murray as my final pick so I will stick with those although both Thiem&Stan are looking really good. They will be great Semis.