Nadal bulked up again?

Carey

Mar 20, 2010, 12:20:09 AM3/20/10
Looks that way to me, and also back to his about-to-have-
an-aneurysm countenance with the game to match.. hmm.

Superdave

Mar 20, 2010, 12:27:26 AM3/20/10
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:20:09 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Looks that way to me, and also back to his about-to-have-
>an-aneurysm countenance with the game to match.. hmm.

back on "the juice" ?

felangey

Mar 20, 2010, 1:47:03 AM3/20/10
> Looks that way to me, and also back to his about-to-have-
> an-aneurysm countenance with the game to match.. hmm.

Yup...he looks gipped to the max again. As happy as I am to have him back in
the mix...I must petition the "angry" face and the little mincey strut! Oh
the duality of the situation! I want to turn on and see Nads play....but
then turn off to avoid his theatricals and ticks.

Lax

Mar 20, 2010, 3:59:42 AM3/20/10
On Mar 20, 12:20 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Looks that way to me, and also back to his about-to-have-
> an-aneurysm countenance with the game to match.. hmm.

I noticed this too. He look slightly bulkier than earlier in the year
and very noticeably bulkier than end of last year.

TT

Mar 20, 2010, 7:29:28 AM3/20/10
Carey wrote:
> Looks that way to me, and also back to his about-to-have-
> an-aneurysm countenance with the game to match.. hmm.

No, I don't see it. Nadal himself said beginning of the year that his
weight has always been the same, so no ups and downs at all according to
him.

But of course he has not bulked up at all - you're just making it up
because you think he will win this. You weasel.

Superdave

Mar 20, 2010, 7:33:04 AM3/20/10

Then in addition to being a low down ass picking ocd retard cockaroach, he's a
liar too.

Giovanna

Mar 20, 2010, 1:14:58 PM3/20/10

Oh
> the duality of the situation! I want to turn on and see Nads play....but
> then turn off to avoid his theatricals and ticks.

rafa's antics do not intimidate anyone, they're just plain sillym
annoying and laughable~~

Manco

Mar 20, 2010, 1:45:07 PM3/20/10
That's true enough, Fedfuckers like Dave are scared shitless Rafa will
pass Rogi on the all-time Masters list again and break Agassi's record
first.

ahonkan

Mar 20, 2010, 4:22:04 PM3/20/10
On Mar 20, 9:20 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Looks that way to me, and also back to his about-to-have-
> an-aneurysm countenance with the game to match.. hmm.

What's with those shorts? They are the most Gawd-Awful
shorts I have ever seen. Even senile (senior) golfers won't want
to be caught dead wearing something that ghastly!

Superdave

Mar 20, 2010, 9:22:56 PM3/20/10

they hide his shit stains.