Koch Brothers

Federer Fanatic

Jun 29, 2017, 7:36:30 AM6/29/17

Very interesting and highly intelligent nuanced thinking. MIT graduate, very technically oriented. See podcast
interviews on Freakonomics:

Part I: http://freakonomics.com/podcast/why-hate-koch-brothers-part-1/

Part II: http://freakonomics.com/podcast/why-hate-koch-brothers-part-2/

Interestingly enough he described the choice between Hillary and Trump as: Cancer and Heartattack.

FF

--

The measure of a man is what he does with power.
- Plato

bob

Jun 29, 2017, 8:57:41 PM6/29/17
On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 06:36:24 -0500, Federer Fanatic
<TheRelen...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>Very interesting and highly intelligent nuanced thinking. MIT graduate, very technically oriented. See podcast
>interviews on Freakonomics:
>Part I: http://freakonomics.com/podcast/why-hate-koch-brothers-part-1/
>Part II: http://freakonomics.com/podcast/why-hate-koch-brothers-part-2/
>Interestingly enough he described the choice between Hillary and Trump as: Cancer and Heartattack.

charles koch. :-)

i did engineering consulting for the koch brothers' enterprises for 3
yrs. he's famous for telling his employees the gov't is driving the
country off a cliff: democrats at 100mph, republicans at 70mph - but
same cliff.

they have a terrible medical plan too, btw.

bob

Thomas R. Kettler

Jul 2, 2017, 12:51:18 PM7/2/17
In article <qb8blcpghb3rdr36o...@4ax.com>,
I disagree. I'm certain that as billionaires, the Koch brothers, have an
exceptional plan for themselves. Now what they offer their employees is
an entirely different kettle of piranha fish.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

The Iceberg

Jul 3, 2017, 4:56:13 AM7/3/17
but in the bit I heard of that clip, his employees give him a 90% approval rating as boss - does he pay very well and so people let off the awful medical plan etc or something?