Major faux pas from Cilic

SliceAndDice

Jul 16, 2017, 11:05:27 AM7/16/17
Not congratulating Roger. I understand he is disappointed and frustrated, but that wasn't nice.

RzR

Jul 16, 2017, 11:12:13 AM7/16/17
On 7/16/2017 5:05 PM, SliceAndDice wrote:
> Not congratulating Roger. I understand he is disappointed and frustrated, but that wasn't nice.

im sure he congratulated him right after the match.

Gracchus

Jul 16, 2017, 11:13:49 AM7/16/17
Not the same as public congrats. But hey, maybe they don't teach etiquette where Cilic comes from.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 16, 2017, 11:25:43 AM7/16/17
No, he isn't American!

Max

Jason White

Jul 16, 2017, 11:29:54 AM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 8:05:27 AM UTC-7, SliceAndDice wrote:
> Not congratulating Roger. I understand he is disappointed and frustrated, but that wasn't nice.

He's human, an oversight. Not the end of the world. Shows his state of mind, not all there. Tough day all around.

Gracchus

Jul 16, 2017, 11:30:06 AM7/16/17
What do they teach in your corner of the world--heel-clicking and goose-stepping?

RaspingDrive

Jul 16, 2017, 11:42:19 AM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 11:05:27 AM UTC-4, SliceAndDice wrote:
> Not congratulating Roger. I understand he is disappointed and frustrated, but that wasn't nice.

Federer picked his game apart in that first set and Cilic crumbled.

stephenJ

Jul 16, 2017, 11:43:06 AM7/16/17
>On 7/16/2017 10:05 AM, SliceAndDice wrote:
> Not congratulating Roger. I understand he is disappointed and frustrated, but that wasn't nice.

Disagree. The interviewer never really gave him an opening to do it.

---

SliceAndDice

Jul 16, 2017, 11:53:21 AM7/16/17
You have a point there.

bob

Jul 18, 2017, 9:37:36 PM7/18/17
they (the patrons) still wear those silly feather caps in the munich
hofbrauhaus. and in nuremberg, i picked the unlucky day of tuesday to
visit - the 1 day of the wk when the justice palace is closed to
visitors. i asked some germans working there if they could point out
the courtroom window from the outside, and all they did was snarl.
sore losers.

bob