Anyone following the Ryder Cup?

felangey

Oct 2, 2010, 1:08:28 PM10/2/10
Looking like a good day for our guys! :)

Ali Asoag

Oct 2, 2010, 1:28:07 PM10/2/10
On 10/2/2010 11:08 AM, felangey wrote:
> Looking like a good day for our guys! :)

Looking forward to London ... ;-)

Calimero

Oct 2, 2010, 5:05:28 PM10/2/10
On 2 Okt., 19:08, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:
> Looking like a good day for our guys! :)

I don't follow it as there are no Germans participating.

Max

Ali Asoag

Oct 2, 2010, 5:37:41 PM10/2/10

How about Lange?

Calimero

Oct 3, 2010, 12:59:37 AM10/3/10

Jessica?

Max

wenquan lee

Oct 3, 2010, 3:14:38 AM10/3/10

martin kaymer? us pga champ?

Calimero

Oct 3, 2010, 4:08:29 AM10/3/10

Never heard of him. A German?
And what is "US PGA"?

Max

wenquan lee

Oct 3, 2010, 6:00:04 AM10/3/10

yes, a german.

the us pga championship is the last of the four golf slams/majors each
year. maybe equivalent to the australian open in tennis terms?

bob

Oct 3, 2010, 1:51:15 PM10/3/10
On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 21:59:37 -0700 (PDT), Calimero <calim...@gmx.de>
wrote:

about 20 yrs ago, best legs in show business!

bob

Calimero

Oct 3, 2010, 4:09:36 PM10/3/10
On 3 Okt., 19:51, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 21:59:37 -0700 (PDT), Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de>

> wrote:

> >> How about Lange?
>
> >Jessica?
>
> about 20 yrs  ago, best legs in show business!

Only because Steffi decided to play tennis instead of going into show
business ...

Max

Calimero

Oct 3, 2010, 4:11:40 PM10/3/10

LOL!
I have had a look at his bio in wikipedia. He was born in my home
town!!!
And I have never heard of him ...

Max

Sakari Lund

Oct 3, 2010, 4:19:38 PM10/3/10
On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 13:11:40 -0700 (PDT), Calimero <calim...@gmx.de>
wrote:

>On 3 Okt., 12:00, wenquan lee <wenquanten...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Yes, I get the impression you haven't followed much sports since
Steffi. Except your Bundesliga team, was it Mönchengladbach, and a
little bit Kim... Even I know Martin Kaymer, and I don't follow much
golf.