Simply beautiful!

Calimero

Oct 10, 2010, 7:36:42 AM10/10/10

Pelle Svanslös

Oct 10, 2010, 12:10:50 PM10/10/10
Calimero wrote:
> http://www.life.com/image/105123439

Andre should have a pow wow with Anna Wintour ...

--
"Another opponent, exhausted and thin!
Is bludgeoned to death by endurance and spin."

Calimero

Oct 10, 2010, 12:34:03 PM10/10/10
On 10 Okt., 18:10, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> wrote:
> Calimero wrote:
> >http://www.life.com/image/105123439
>
> Andre should have a pow wow with Anna Wintour ...

???
Who's that? Kournikova?

Max

Pelle Svanslös

Oct 10, 2010, 1:03:56 PM10/10/10

The bored lady in Rogi's box at the USO.

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 10, 2010, 2:52:20 PM10/10/10

NO... the bored lady in Feds box is Gwen Stefani and (at times)
Mirka... winning, too, gets boring...

Pelle Svanslös

Oct 10, 2010, 3:37:57 PM10/10/10

Ok. The bored old lady in giant sunglasses in the SF against Djok.

Ali Asoag

Oct 10, 2010, 9:18:52 PM10/10/10

That's why we all say beauty is subjective.

John Doe

Oct 10, 2010, 9:27:31 PM10/10/10
Ali Asoag <Ali.A...@arcor.de> wrote:

> Calimero wrote:

lol

Maybe, if she paid me.

John Doe

Oct 10, 2010, 9:32:04 PM10/10/10
Calimero <calimero377 gmx.de> wrote:

> http://www.life.com/image/105123520

Thanks... Now I know where Mad Magazine got some of its characters.

Ali Asoag

Oct 10, 2010, 10:38:22 PM10/10/10

But I admit she didn't deserve that addict.

John Doe

Oct 10, 2010, 11:18:35 PM10/10/10

Me too, whatever "addict" is, I am sure she did not deserve it.
Besides, her looks are probably normal somewhere in the world, or
at least somewhere in the galaxy. And if I were her dad, I'm sure
she would be the prettiest thing in the universe.

Ali Asoag

Oct 10, 2010, 11:50:47 PM10/10/10
On 10/10/2010 9:18 PM, John Doe wrote:

> Ali Asoag<Ali.Asoag1 arcor.de> wrote:
>
>> John Doe wrote:

>>> lol
>>>
>>> Maybe, if she paid me.
>>
>> But I admit she didn't deserve that addict.
>
> Me too, whatever "addict" is,

I mean drug addict ...

> I am sure she did not deserve it.
> Besides, her looks are probably normal somewhere in the world, or
> at least somewhere in the galaxy. And if I were her dad, I'm sure
> she would be the prettiest thing in the universe.

Yeah. For sure I did not mean to say she is ugly. But to me, beautiful
she is not.

John Doe

Oct 11, 2010, 12:05:02 AM10/11/10
Ali Asoag <Ali.A...@arcor.de> wrote:

>>> But I admit she didn't deserve that addict.

> I mean drug addict ...

You mean Andre Agassi? The same guy who dated Brooke Shields?

Ali Asoag

Oct 11, 2010, 12:29:24 AM10/11/10

Yeah!

TT

Oct 11, 2010, 6:06:35 AM10/11/10

Brooke addict?

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

Thomas R. Kettler

Oct 13, 2010, 1:25:25 AM10/13/10
In article <4cb265fc$0$6778$9b4e...@newsspool3.arcor-online.net>,
Ali Asoag <Ali.A...@arcor.de> wrote:

Hey to the following:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9dwKQ6xyIs>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEpMomBvPVQ>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMev5QQxs00>
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

Ali Asoag

Oct 13, 2010, 11:41:40 PM10/13/10

That woman is beautiful.