A Nature Documentary

Pelle Svanslös

May 26, 2017, 3:31:23 PM5/26/17

*skriptis

May 26, 2017, 4:30:03 PM5/26/17
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
It's really really amusing
how all anti Trumpers are painfully
humorless.

Alt right and Trump in a broader sense are killing everyone with
top notch humor, sarcasm and irony. They're reshaping world as we
speak.

Otoh his haters are only capable of weak humor attempts. It's very
important because if you're humor isn't strong, it's very likely
your ideas aren't very strong and are in fact pretty pathetic.

Who can forget Trump saying during the campaign: "you know what's
happening with Jeb's crowd out there? They're sleeping, they're
sleeping."

LOL

Now regarding your link, it's some humorless attempt to mock
Trump, for saying some pretty common sense stuff.

If EU degenerates are laughing at it, it means exactly that,
they're clowns and degenerates, not that he's said anything
wrong.

Whatever one thinks of NATO it's a military alliance with some
rules. One of them is spending minimum 2% of your GDP annually.

Most EU countries haven't been doing that. So essentially it means
they've enjoyed NATO "protection" while effectively ripping off
NATO, in fact USA.

Some central and eastern European countries are notorious in this
regard. They're constantly engaging in anti Russian rhetoric and
actions, provoking Russia while enjoying the benefits of NATO
protection, while at the same time acting as immature juveniles,
without actually paying their fair of share to common defense
effort.

So effectively, since USA is obliged to stand behind them, these
countries are doing their best to poison west - Russia relations
as they don't have a bit of interests in acting constructively
and it costs them nothing.

So Trump has a point in saying not only that he expects them to
reach 2% threshold but actually that they should pay what failed
or avoided to spend in recent years.

Now if the budgets of these countries come under strain, it's very
likely that they too would be interested in more peaceful
politics, as they'd feel on their own budgets that warmongering
costs money.

Is Trump "stupid" for thinking how to save US tax payers' money
and consequently reduce tensions in Europe?

But of course, msm media have EU degenerates giggling and that's news?

Pathetic, and simply not funny. Trump is strong on humor, not
them, they're just weak.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

TT

May 26, 2017, 6:29:37 PM5/26/17
Pelle Svanslös kirjoitti 26.5.2017 klo 22:31:
> Trump in the Wild.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n409VZ-KB8U

LOLOLOLOL

Perceptive and accurate

soccerfan777

May 26, 2017, 7:08:19 PM5/26/17
Lol.

The Iceberg

May 27, 2017, 5:28:32 AM5/27/17
On Friday, 26 May 2017 20:31:23 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> Trump in the Wild.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n409VZ-KB8U

"with more mature and competant leaders" - HAHAAHH! those idiots! LOL the disastrous Eurozone, how's their economy compared to The Donald's?! HAAHA! How's Hollande! HAAHHAHH!

The Iceberg

May 27, 2017, 5:31:00 AM5/27/17
yep also it a shame if they reckon those unknowns are as important as Trump, now that is hilarious! Whatever Trump says about NATO goes, end of.

stephenJ

May 27, 2017, 8:29:41 AM5/27/17
On 5/26/2017 3:19 PM, *skriptis wrote:
> Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
>> Trump in the Wild.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n409VZ-KB8U
>>

> It's really really amusing
> how all anti Trumpers are painfully
> humorless.

In 20+ years, I've never come close to blocking anyone from my RST feed,
but I'm edging toward doing so for Pelle. When he talks tennis apart
from responding to whisper, he sometimes makes some good points, but for
every one post we get like that he spews 30 Euro-weenie anti-Trump posts
that just junk up this forum.

Haven't gotten there yet but it's getting close. Sad. :(

---

*skriptis

May 27, 2017, 8:30:02 AM5/27/17
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
These guys have a bad humor and that's more than telling.

Pelle Svanslös

May 27, 2017, 9:31:13 AM5/27/17
On 27.5.2017 15:29, stephenJ wrote:
> On 5/26/2017 3:19 PM, *skriptis wrote:
>> Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
>>> Trump in the Wild.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n409VZ-KB8U
>>>

>> It's really really amusing
>> how all anti Trumpers are painfully
>> humorless.
>
> In 20+ years, I've never come close to blocking anyone from my RST feed,
> but I'm edging toward doing so for Pelle
Considering Trump WON, you guys sure seem miffed. Lighten up, it's just
a funny vid. :)

Wait ... maybe you're sour because you secretly agree with me: Donald
Trump is a tourist?

--
“Donald Trump is the weak man’s vision of a strong man.”
-- Charles Cooke

stephenJ

May 27, 2017, 1:37:54 PM5/27/17
On 5/27/2017 8:31 AM, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> On 27.5.2017 15:29, stephenJ wrote:

>>> It's really really amusing
>>> how all anti Trumpers are painfully
>>> humorless.
>>
>> In 20+ years, I've never come close to blocking anyone from my RST
>> feed, but I'm edging toward doing so for Pelle

> Considering Trump WON, you guys sure seem miffed.

You made a good post the other day about groundstrokes on grass. We need
more of that, not endless anti-Trump nonsense.

Fact is, the mainstream news media broadcasts anti-Trump 24/7 so you're
not contributing anything with these posts. In contrast, insights about
groundstrokes on grass are in much shorter supply, so you can do a lot
more good in that area. :)

Pelle Svanslös

May 27, 2017, 2:01:15 PM5/27/17
On 27.5.2017 20:37, stephenJ wrote:
> On 5/27/2017 8:31 AM, Pelle Svanslös wrote:

>>> In 20+ years, I've never come close to blocking anyone from my RST
>>> feed, but I'm edging toward doing so for Pelle
>
>> Considering Trump WON, you guys sure seem miffed.
>
> You made a good post the other day about groundstrokes on grass. We need
> more of that, not endless anti-Trump nonsense.

I don't care what you think.

stephenJ

May 27, 2017, 2:30:23 PM5/27/17
That's because you're too bile-ridden and bitter to see sense when it
slaps you in the face. Pathetic little boy.

Pelle Svanslös

May 27, 2017, 2:44:12 PM5/27/17
On 27.5.2017 21:30, stephenJ wrote:
> On 5/27/2017 1:01 PM, Pelle Svanslös wrote:

>>> You made a good post the other day about groundstrokes on grass. We
>>> need more of that, not endless anti-Trump nonsense.
>>
>> I don't care what you think.
>
> That's because you're too bile-ridden and bitter to see sense when it
> slaps you in the face. Pathetic little boy.

Just move on, buddy. If you announce kill-filing, either do it or don't.
But don't expect me to "discuss" it in your idiotic cajoling terms.

stephenJ

May 27, 2017, 2:45:33 PM5/27/17