Hewitt malkys Monfils: 7-5 6-3

felangey

Jan 15, 2011, 12:52:29 AM1/15/11
Look forward to Hewitt vs Nalby....on their current respective form, I could
be favouring Hewitt.

My name's felangey and I've been your vidi-printer for the evening.
Goodnight! :)

Whisper

Jan 15, 2011, 5:47:44 AM1/15/11

Yeah Hewitt looks like he'll be giving it one final career push. Should
beat Nalby in 4.

drew

Jan 15, 2011, 7:09:44 AM1/15/11

Depends on whether we get Fat Dave or Fit Dave.

ca1houn

Jan 15, 2011, 1:15:24 PM1/15/11

Can someone expain Monfils game i never know what he want to do. One
min power then the next ball pushing

SliceAndDice

Jan 15, 2011, 1:17:55 PM1/15/11

I do not think Monfils himself knows what he wants to do :)

number_six

Jan 15, 2011, 1:18:48 PM1/15/11
On Jan 14, 9:52 pm, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFJFsPJn7q0

felangey

Jan 15, 2011, 4:03:18 PM1/15/11

Inglourious Basterd

Jan 15, 2011, 6:24:04 PM1/15/11
Fuck, I can't believe Hewitt is almost 30. I still have vivid
recollections of him thrashing Sampras at the USO as a tyro.