AO '17 Final- last five games with commentary

Carey

Jun 3, 2017, 11:04:21 PM6/3/17

PeteWasLucky

Jun 3, 2017, 11:32:53 PM6/3/17
Missing Federer? :)

What will we do when he quits? :)

Carey

Jun 3, 2017, 11:43:54 PM6/3/17
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 8:32:53 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Missing Federer? :)
>
> What will we do when he quits? :)

Sure, I am missing the Great Man. I'll still watch Stan, Kyrgios, maybe one or two more, but that's about it.

PeteWasLucky

Jun 3, 2017, 11:48:35 PM6/3/17
> Sure, I am missing the Great Man. I'll still watch Stan, Kyrgios, maybe one or two more, but that's about it.

Stan is good to watch on clay and Kyrgios has to learn to work harder and stay consistent for longer times.

Whisper

Jun 4, 2017, 5:40:50 AM6/4/17
On 4/06/2017 1:32 PM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Missing Federer? :)
>
> What will we do when he quits? :)

Troll rst forever?

---
http://www.avg.com

bob

Jun 4, 2017, 1:45:59 PM6/4/17
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 19:40:43 +1000, Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com>
wrote:

>On 4/06/2017 1:32 PM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>> Missing Federer? :)
>>
>> What will we do when he quits? :)
>>

>Troll rst forever?

that's a given.

bob

John Liang

Jun 4, 2017, 8:04:48 PM6/4/17
He could learn from you by inventing new formulas for GOAT, BOAT, shifting goal post so Federer always stay at No.1 much like what you have been doing for years.