Bad countries

瀏覽次數:27 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Pelle Svanslös

未讀,
2017年5月26日 清晨5:38:302017/5/26
收件者:
According to Trump:

Today, Donald Trump reportedly called Germany, a close American ally,
“bad, very bad!” for selling too many cars in the United States. Here
are the other countries Donald Trump says are bad.

Bad countries:

Germany (“bad, very bad”)
Belgium (hellhole)
Sweden
Canada (very unfair to our dairy farmers)
France (according to his friend Jim)
Iran
North Korea
Also kinda South Korea
ISIS

Formerly bad countries that are now good:

China
Saudi Arabia

Formerly okay country that’s bad now:

Syria

Country he calls bad now , but you can tell his heart’s not in it:

Russia

The worst country:

Mexico

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/05/25/the_bad_countries_according_to_donald_trump.html

TT

未讀,
2017年5月26日 上午10:17:122017/5/26
收件者:
lol

Good update

The Iceberg

未讀,
2017年5月27日 清晨5:13:402017/5/27
收件者:
did they do this for Obama and Hillary?

China - country that rules us
Iraq, Libya, Syria - countries we destroyed
Turkey - country run by dictator we like and even let him run ISIS supply lines covertly

LOL
0 則新訊息