Kim typically ungracious in defeat.....

1 view

Whisper

Jan 14, 2011, 7:36:36 AM1/14/11

"I didn't play me best today" - she said that right in front of Li.

Classy.

only human

Jan 14, 2011, 8:09:33 AM1/14/11

Give it a try

TT

Jan 14, 2011, 8:55:55 AM1/14/11
14.1.2011 14:36, Whisper kirjoitti:

> "I didn't play me best today" - she said that right in front of Li.
>
> Classy.

Ungracious whore

Joubert

Jan 14, 2011, 9:23:15 AM1/14/11
Extremely Williams-like

Pedro Dias

Jan 14, 2011, 10:30:34 AM1/14/11

Ah yes. Another instance of you not deserving to be called an Idiot.

As far as I can recall, Clijsters has consistently been one of the
best-behaved players on Tour.

TT

Jan 14, 2011, 10:40:27 AM1/14/11

She's a fake.

Pedro Dias

Jan 14, 2011, 10:42:04 AM1/14/11

Even if that were true, and clearly I doubt your judgment in such
matters, if would not justify your descriptor.

TT

Jan 14, 2011, 10:51:26 AM1/14/11

My apologies.

Ugly whore would have sounded better anyway.

Pedro Dias

Jan 14, 2011, 11:08:43 AM1/14/11

You know, you ought to keep this exchange in mind when reading my
posts in the "Complacency" thread.

Fan

Jan 14, 2011, 11:59:50 AM1/14/11

If this is how a Nadal fan talks about a wife and a mother on rst then
I am no longer a Nadal fan on rst.

TT

Jan 14, 2011, 12:14:10 PM1/14/11

She's a bored housewife allright. Quit tennis because he had made enough
money, her career was to make money in the first place - as her father
commented. Came back because she got bored, or wanted more money. All
hail saint Kim.

RzR

Jan 14, 2011, 12:27:43 PM1/14/11

its funny hearing this from someone who never had sex with a female
human in his whole life

TT

Jan 14, 2011, 12:31:33 PM1/14/11

I fucked your mother though.

Rodjk #613

Jan 14, 2011, 1:03:04 PM1/14/11

TT has as much to do with Nadal as Dave has to do with Fed and Whisper
to Sampras.

Rodjk #613

Pedro Dias

Jan 14, 2011, 1:08:50 PM1/14/11

So RzR is somehow not covered by your laudable delicacy of Usenet
expression? Or is it just *your* tender feelings that must be coddled
by all?

Patrick Kehoe

Jan 14, 2011, 1:14:52 PM1/14/11
> Rodjk #613- Hide quoted text -

It sounds like TT is beginning to feel strain during this pre-AO
period... not sure why, Rafa's going to be just fine... he'll answer
the bell...

Iceberg

Jan 14, 2011, 1:15:29 PM1/14/11
On Jan 14, 12:36 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com> wrote:
> "I didn't play me best today" - she said that right in front of Li.
>
> Classy.

oh what a surprise. why can't she just get over her problem with
Justine and carry on a normal life?

Patrick Kehoe

Jan 14, 2011, 1:15:46 PM1/14/11
> by all?- Hide quoted text -

His nerves are fraying with Rafa having flu?

Iceberg

Jan 14, 2011, 1:23:13 PM1/14/11

much as I'm not a fan of Kim's personality issues, I'm glad she came
back, as she came back much better than she ever played before and
she's kicked many of the new girls around a lot. This reminds me of
Serena, when she turns up at the AO after not bothering to play for a
year and then wins the whole thing. The WTA girls need shaking up now
and again like that.

Thomas R. Kettler

Jan 14, 2011, 1:28:10 PM1/14/11
In article
<9ab4d5d6-832d-404c...@s9g2000vby.googlegroups.com>,
Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:

They have Taco Bell in Melbourne?
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

TT

Jan 14, 2011, 1:30:07 PM1/14/11

You're probably right that her comeback was good for women's tennis. Yet
there have not been any interesting rivalries to talk about. Too bad I
don't like her...

Hope Henin gets back on top of her game. And Ivanovic.

Manco

Jan 14, 2011, 3:26:57 PM1/14/11
On Jan 14, 4:36 am, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com> wrote:
> "I didn't play me best today" - she said that right in front of Li.
>
> Classy.

What do you want? It was a shit match, both played horribly.

Whisper

Jan 15, 2011, 3:09:57 AM1/15/11

She said 'Fucking' loud & clear in AO fnal v Henin when a call went
against her. Hawkeye showed Kim was wrong.

Whisper

Jan 15, 2011, 3:39:31 AM1/15/11

I think she lost a fortune in GFC & realized she still had a few yrs to
squeeze some serious ca$h out of the game. She doesn't love the game at
all - it's all a professional business to her & all about the money.
She's very much like Lendl in this regard.

Nothing wrong with that of course, but she's not a pure artist like
Henin, McEnroe & Federer. I find it hard to fathom she has passionate fans?

Whisper

Jan 15, 2011, 3:48:08 AM1/15/11

Has he had sex with any female life forms?

Superdave

Jan 15, 2011, 9:24:34 AM1/15/11

If we are talking about Raja absolutely not.

Whisper

Jan 15, 2011, 1:30:46 PM1/15/11

Was that a pic of leper Raja you posted yesterday? I'm not surprised
he's single.