The girl who beat Wozniacki is a stunner

soccerfan777

May 28, 2019, 10:49:17 AM5/28/19
Not that it matters to the mostly gay rst crowd, but she is one of the most beautiful tennis players I have ever seen.

She is already 22 now and this was her 1st slam match win. So don't assume she is going places... but anyway she is good eye-candy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hps7bWtvW0

PeteWasLucky

May 28, 2019, 10:58:26 AM5/28/19
You need to get your eyes checked :)

soccerfan777

May 28, 2019, 11:04:36 AM5/28/19
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 9:58:26 AM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> You need to get your eyes checked :)

She is not good looking? I think *you* need to get your eyes checked.

soccerfan777

May 28, 2019, 11:05:59 AM5/28/19
Here is a video of her talking...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23zfADIhiBc&t=88s

PeteWasLucky

May 28, 2019, 11:09:25 AM5/28/19
Nothing pretty, eyes, nose ..

soccerfan777

May 28, 2019, 12:08:07 PM5/28/19
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 10:09:25 AM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Nothing pretty, eyes, nose ..

What is pretty then? WTF... seriously... some people are hard to please.

The Iceberg

May 28, 2019, 12:13:40 PM5/28/19
no way as stunning as Wozzi!

soccerfan777

May 28, 2019, 12:24:26 PM5/28/19
Wozzi is not bad to look at... but has a huge forehand and I don't like her voice. Plus she is super weird... just like Azarenka... definitely not my type.

Calimero

May 28, 2019, 12:36:33 PM5/28/19
Wozniacki?
Lol

Just compare that girl with the benchmark of female beauty:

https://galeri.uludagsozluk.com/r/steffi-graf-1235081/

https://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/caroline-wozniacki-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2015_2.jpg

Not even talking about Raja‘s new heartthrob.
My God, how this guy‘s taste has deteriorated ...

Max

undecided

May 28, 2019, 1:02:53 PM5/28/19
Hmmm, she is no Hantuchova or countless others that are better looking.

soccerfan777

May 28, 2019, 1:51:25 PM5/28/19
I say she has a prettier face than Hantuchova. Hantuchova had the better body. Who are these countless other tennis players who you are talking about?

soccerfan777

May 28, 2019, 1:51:51 PM5/28/19
And your tastes have never moved. Steffi retired 20 years ago... give it a rest.

Calimero

May 28, 2019, 2:06:01 PM5/28/19
The best or nothing.

Max

“I’ve never seen a woman with this aura in my life.”
(David Letterman, US talk show host, on Steffi Graf, 2009)

soccerfan777

May 28, 2019, 2:29:39 PM5/28/19
You are a sad and lonely person. Do you have a wife?

Calimero

May 28, 2019, 3:41:24 PM5/28/19
Divorced.
Wife didn't have the class or the money Steffi has.

Max

“Democrats fear Barr, you can smell it.“
(Washington Post, May 2nd, 2019)

soccerfan777

May 28, 2019, 4:18:52 PM5/28/19
Guessed it!

Calimero

May 28, 2019, 5:42:10 PM5/28/19
But after all - who has?

undecided

May 28, 2019, 5:51:08 PM5/28/19
Current crop of players I like Cirstea, Potapova, Gibert and some others I don't recall. If you dig into history there are many more.

bob

May 28, 2019, 8:29:59 PM5/28/19
she's cute enough, but a completely flat chest is a deal breaker for
me.

bob

bob

May 28, 2019, 8:32:12 PM5/28/19
did she take you to the cleaners?

bob

soccerfan777

May 29, 2019, 1:57:32 PM5/29/19
Its not a deal breaker for me. Most models are flat. I look at the entire package. No one can be perfect.

> bob

joh

May 29, 2019, 2:21:57 PM5/29/19
What deal are we talking about exactly?
Don't answer that please.

soccerfan777

May 29, 2019, 2:24:58 PM5/29/19
boobs mentioned deals as if these girls would consider him as any sort of deal at all...lol

soccerfan777

May 29, 2019, 2:38:06 PM5/29/19
His wife divorced him because he was constantly watching Steffi videos and had photos of her plastered all over their bedroom.

Calimero

May 29, 2019, 3:13:30 PM5/29/19
That coming from an alleged Steffi fan is pretty rich.

bob

May 30, 2019, 12:58:08 PM5/30/19
On Wed, 29 May 2019 10:57:30 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777
<zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 7:29:59 PM UTC-5, bob wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 May 2019 08:04:34 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777
>> <zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >She is not good looking? I think *you* need to get your eyes checked.
>>
>> she's cute enough, but a completely flat chest is a deal breaker for
>> me.
>
>Its not a deal breaker for me. Most models are flat.

are they?

> I look at the entire package. No one can be perfect.

that's fine, i didn't ask for perfect. i asked for some chest.

bob

soccerfan777

May 30, 2019, 1:01:01 PM5/30/19
Steffi Graf didnt have a big chest either... nor does Maria Sharapova... they are tennis players not bimbo cheerleaders. There is also a story that Peter Graf ask Steffi to do exercises to reduce the size. Also you know about Halep...

Calimero

May 30, 2019, 1:42:14 PM5/30/19

soccerfan777

May 30, 2019, 1:53:00 PM5/30/19
Misleading...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990_WTA_Tour#/media/File:Steffi_Graf_2005.jpg

And she is wearing a tight T-shirt there.

The Iceberg

May 30, 2019, 2:24:42 PM5/30/19
yeah Halep looked amazing!

soccerfan777

May 30, 2019, 3:59:52 PM5/30/19
She looks way better now. You want giant boobies, go fuck a cow.

Calimero

May 30, 2019, 4:57:09 PM5/30/19
Lol, Steffi never wore tight t-shirts during her career.
There are many pics on the internet of her wearing figure-hugging dresses. There you can see quite well that she is well-endowed, definitely above average. To compare her with this beanpole who beat Wozzy is a travesty!

Max

“How the dossier ended up loaded with dubious or exaggerated details remains uncertain, but the document may be the result of a high-stakes game of telephone, in which rumors and hearsay were passed from source to source. …
Another possibility — one that Mr. Steele has not ruled out — could be Russian disinformation. That would mean that in addition to carrying out an effective attack on the Clinton campaign, Russian spymasters hedged their bets and placed a few land mines under Mr. Trump’s presidency as well.“
(New York Times, April 19th, 2019 on the Steele Dossier which started the Obama administration’s „Russia collusion“ narrative)

soccerfan777

May 30, 2019, 5:01:42 PM5/30/19
Thats from 2005.

Calimero

May 30, 2019, 5:32:53 PM5/30/19
And yet is it no "tight" t-shirt at all.
Remember the picture from the Wimbledon 91 champions ball when one of her boobies jumped out of her dress?
Raja, Raja, you are slowly turning into a Graf hater. Sad!

Max

“Certainly, I knew how to clobber the ball and I was top 10 at that point, but I realized immediately that I was a so much worse tennis player than Steffi. … Steffi had shown me my limits in a devastating way and that was a good thing. I began to understand.“
(Andrea Petkovic on her practice session with 41-year-old Steffi Graf in 2011 in Las Vegas, Tennismagazin 06/19)

The Iceberg

May 30, 2019, 7:02:43 PM5/30/19
is that regular practice round your way, sicko?!! :O

bob

May 31, 2019, 12:24:04 PM5/31/19
On Thu, 30 May 2019 10:00:56 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777
steffi had some chest, and halep was huge.

totally flat=not for me.

maybe a gay man likes it?

bob

bob

May 31, 2019, 12:24:59 PM5/31/19
>is that regular practice round your way, sicko?!! :Of

raj seems attracted to young boys.

bob

soccerfan777

May 31, 2019, 12:30:58 PM5/31/19
I like them in all shapes... except fat.

bob

May 31, 2019, 12:54:55 PM5/31/19
On Fri, 31 May 2019 09:30:56 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777
?

bob

soccerfan777

May 31, 2019, 2:01:10 PM5/31/19
Talking about women... you tube light.

bob

May 31, 2019, 2:29:16 PM5/31/19
On Fri, 31 May 2019 11:01:08 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777
except fat ??

bob

soccerfan777

May 31, 2019, 3:10:59 PM5/31/19
Are you stupid? No one can be this stupid.

bob

Jun 1, 2019, 5:37:56 PM6/1/19
On Fri, 31 May 2019 12:10:57 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777
i thought you liked fat?

bob