Covid in UK

PeteWasLucky

Oct 23, 2020, 11:06:32 AM10/23/20
About 30k new cases daily and 250+ daily death.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Max's Hoemom

Oct 23, 2020, 11:22:46 AM10/23/20
On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 10:06:32 AM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> About 30k new cases daily and 250+ daily death.
>

> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Blame Doucheberg. He has been spreading Covid McDonalds.

Calimero

Oct 23, 2020, 11:35:21 AM10/23/20
Am Freitag, 23. Oktober 2020 17:06:32 UTC+2 schrieb PeteWasLucky:
> About 30k new cases daily and 250+ daily death.
>

> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Your glee is disgusting.

Max

PeteWasLucky

Oct 23, 2020, 11:37:53 AM10/23/20
"Max's Hoemom" <krisr...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 10:06:32 AM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:> About 30k new cases daily and 250+ daily death.> > > https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/Blame Doucheberg. He has been spreading Covid McDonalds.

They are locking down his town

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-54654138
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Brian Lawrence

Oct 23, 2020, 12:21:59 PM10/23/20
On 23/10/2020 16:06, PeteWasLucky wrote:

> About 30k new cases daily and 250+ daily death.
>

> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

This data is from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), and
is a computer model based on a sample of people who have had either
a swab test or a blood test (or both). The sample data is extrapolated
to the whole population. It's probably quite accurate, but is not
based on actual total number of positive tests.

<https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/bulletins/coronaviruscovid19infectionsurveypilot/23october2020>

The Iceberg

Oct 24, 2020, 4:56:58 AM10/24/20
it's more fake news in other words!

The Iceberg

Oct 24, 2020, 4:59:47 AM10/24/20
who cares about cases? the students, working classes(who mostly live up north like in Greater Manchester) and the immigrants overe here are totally ignoring social distancing and the ban on partying so it spreading. Hackney is only place in London where cases are big and that cos it has lots of immigrants, but our mayor that idiot Sadiq Khan has said instead of just Hackney, the whole of London has to be locked down.

The Iceberg

Oct 24, 2020, 5:00:30 AM10/24/20
the git will be very upset when the death rate stays low - 99.6% if the average survival rate, instead of his fake news rubbish.

PeteWasLucky

Oct 24, 2020, 7:33:44 PM10/24/20
> the immigrants overe here are totally ignoring social distancing and the ban on partying so it spreading. H

Who cares about cases?

The Iceberg

Oct 25, 2020, 6:47:32 AM10/25/20
On Sunday, 25 October 2020 00:33:44 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > the immigrants overe here are totally ignoring social distancing and the ban on partying so it spreading. H
>
> Who cares about cases?

yes totally agree, they don't matter jack when you're testing more randoms than ever.

PeteWasLucky

Oct 25, 2020, 9:44:03 AM10/25/20
> yes totally agree, they don't matter jack when you're testing more randoms than ever.

I was joking :)

Cases jumping up like this means jammed hospitals and more death and if hospitals gets overloaded, it will be worse.

If you guys don't bring it under control you will be looking on big number of daily death.

The Iceberg

Oct 25, 2020, 10:24:08 AM10/25/20
it doesn't though, hospitals have reported cases aren't growing fast enough to cause them any problems, you maroon. You said the same lies about Texas and Florida and that didn't happen, how many more times you going to fall for the same hoax about a virus that has a 99.6% survival rate, which is very flu-like and will just reappear once international travel comes back?

PeteWasLucky

Oct 25, 2020, 10:50:32 AM10/25/20
> it doesn't though, hospitals have reported cases aren't growing fast enough to cause them any problems, you maroon. You said the same lies about Texas and Florida and that didn't happen, how many more times you going to fall for the same hoax about a virus that has a 99.6% survival rate, which is very flu-like and will just reappear once international travel comes back?

There is no hoax about it, hospitalization will jump up and death as well.

Hospitalization and death are lagging indicators.

You are talking about Florida?

When we were discussing Florida it had 3-4k death and now it has more than 14k death.

It's all simple math.

Disconnect your emotions from it and you will be to understand.

PeteWasLucky

Oct 25, 2020, 10:55:05 AM10/25/20
> There is no hoax about it, hospitalization will jump up and death as well. Hospitalization and death are lagging indicators.

Now UK sees more than 200 death per day, in a couple of months it will be 1-2k a day if this isn't brought under control.

PeteWasLucky

Oct 25, 2020, 11:02:36 AM10/25/20
> Now UK sees more than 200 death per day, in a couple of months it will be 1-2k a day if this isn't brought under control.

Hospitalization sees now 1k new daily patients up from 30 patients a day on Aug 1st.

The Iceberg

Oct 25, 2020, 2:27:30 PM10/25/20
On Sunday, 25 October 2020 14:50:32 UTC, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > it doesn't though, hospitals have reported cases aren't growing fast enough to cause them any problems, you maroon. You said the same lies about Texas and Florida and that didn't happen, how many more times you going to fall for the same hoax about a virus that has a 99.6% survival rate, which is very flu-like and will just reappear once international travel comes back?
>
> There is no hoax about it, hospitalization will jump up and death as well.
>
> Hospitalization and death are lagging indicators.

no they're not, over here they only tested people going into hospital, now they are testing tons of randoms, you maroon.

> You are talking about Florida?
>
> When we were discussing Florida it had 3-4k death and now it has more than 14k death.
>
> It's all simple math.
>
> Disconnect your emotions from it and you will be to understand.

that's what you need to do as your emotions make you ignore the stats and science AND cos you're anti-Trump they make you want to wreck the economy in the most difficult way possible - hence you want more lockdowns cos it helps your political agenda. Demmies are always emotional types.

The Iceberg

Oct 25, 2020, 2:28:48 PM10/25/20
On Sunday, 25 October 2020 14:55:05 UTC, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > There is no hoax about it, hospitalization will jump up and death as well. Hospitalization and death are lagging indicators.
>
> Now UK sees more than 200 death per day, in a couple of months it will be 1-2k a day if this isn't brought under control.

no it won't, doesn't work like that.

The Iceberg

Oct 25, 2020, 2:29:26 PM10/25/20
On Sunday, 25 October 2020 15:02:36 UTC, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > Now UK sees more than 200 death per day, in a couple of months it will be 1-2k a day if this isn't brought under control.
>
> Hospitalization sees now 1k new daily patients up from 30 patients a day on Aug 1st.

the hospitals can easily cope, no problems at all, no sign of the being overwhelmed hoax.

PeteWasLucky

Oct 25, 2020, 3:07:28 PM10/25/20
> no it won't, doesn't work like that.

This is why they are putting lockdowns :)

And it works this way, icey :)

If they don't, we will be seeing huge number of death everyday.

There are smarter more responsible people that manage public health, it would have been a disaster if it's you :)

But who knows, maybe if they made you responsible for everyone's life, you would have locked everyone in their bedroom.

The Iceberg

Oct 26, 2020, 5:15:30 AM10/26/20
On Sunday, 25 October 2020 19:07:28 UTC, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > no it won't, doesn't work like that.
>
> This is why they are putting lockdowns :)
>
> And it works this way, icey :)

no it's not cos it isn't working.

> If they don't, we will be seeing huge number of death everyday.

rubbish, the reasons for more cases are more tests.

> There are smarter more responsible people that manage public health, it would have been a disaster if it's you :)

no they have proven they definitely are not! they didn't bring in masks til a couple of months ago, when I said they should in March + have heat detectors at airports, like in Asia in the early 2000's.

> But who knows, maybe if they made you responsible for everyone's life, you would have locked everyone in their bedroom.

oh they have also now spent $20BILLION on our track & trace system which isn't working properly! HOORAY! so YES definitely would be better if I ran it cos their version isn't working, maybe you haven't seen the headlines you science-ignoring emotional maroon? the cases are rising and rising despite the idiocy of Tier 1,2,3 lockdowns here and pubs/restaurants being criminally forced to close at 10pm.

oh as keep asking do you accept once international travel happens it all totally pointless?

PeteWasLucky

Oct 26, 2020, 9:40:31 AM10/26/20
> rubbish, the reasons for more cases are more tests.

Why are more people getting tested now than in August?

The Iceberg

Oct 26, 2020, 12:49:13 PM10/26/20
On Monday, 26 October 2020 13:40:31 UTC, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > rubbish, the reasons for more cases are more tests.
>
> Why are more people getting tested now than in August?

much easier to get tests, there even one down the road from here now, even I been tested! LOL

PeteWasLucky

Oct 26, 2020, 12:56:18 PM10/26/20
> much easier to get tests, there even one down the road from here now, even I been tested! LOL

So you are saying that covid cases aren't going up, and hospitalization aren't going up even if the published data for it says otherwise?

bob

Oct 26, 2020, 8:52:29 PM10/26/20
he's not alone. a good # of rst'ers were hoping for many covid deaths
in the hopes of it winning an election. they never even denied it.

bob

undecided

Oct 27, 2020, 11:56:17 AM10/27/20
On Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 10:55:05 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > There is no hoax about it, hospitalization will jump up and death as well. Hospitalization and death are lagging indicators.
>
> Now UK sees more than 200 death per day, in a couple of months it will be 1-2k a day if this isn't brought under control.

Eventually it will level off and then die off. Enough people will be immune or dead. The death rate won't rise indefinitely.

PeteWasLucky

Oct 27, 2020, 12:22:12 PM10/27/20
> Eventually it will level off and then die off. Enough people will be immune or dead. The death rate won't rise indefinitely.

Sounds good :)

The Iceberg

Oct 27, 2020, 1:20:45 PM10/27/20
they are still recording people that if they got shot they'd still be recorded!

TT

Oct 27, 2020, 1:57:12 PM10/27/20
Unless it's more deadly 2nd time around.

--
'Keep yappin' man'

PeteWasLucky

Oct 27, 2020, 2:50:11 PM10/27/20
> Unless it's more deadly 2nd time around.

Eventually any infectious disease will die off. I think undecided ask his family to follow this approach.