Insight into Raja's Pakistan !

Superdave

Mar 12, 2011, 8:15:27 PM3/12/11

TT

Mar 12, 2011, 8:33:27 PM3/12/11

TT

Mar 12, 2011, 8:36:42 PM3/12/11

LOL. Dave, we have not been barking at the wrong tree!

Pakistan is top dog in searches per-person for "horse sex" since 2004,
"donkey sex" since 2007, "rape pictures" between 2004 and 2009, "rape
sex" since 2004, "child sex" between 2004 and 2007 and since 2009,
"animal sex" since 2004 and "dog sex" since 2005, according to Google
Trends and Google Insights, features of Google that generate data based
on popular search terms.

The country also is tops -- or has been No. 1 -- in searches for "sex,"
"camel sex," "rape video," "child sex video" and some other searches
that can't be printed here.

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/07/12/data-shows-pakistan-googling-pornographic-material/#ixzz1GRIa5cnF

Superdave

Mar 12, 2011, 9:15:49 PM3/12/11

i know. it was a dead giveaway for raja being a paki too.

bob

Mar 13, 2011, 8:53:21 AM3/13/11

lmao.
i know a woman living in DC, originally from bangladesh, mother always
thinking she and the daughter will get 'raped' if they go anywhere out
in usa like to super bowl party or someting w/out the husband around.
2 fat ugly bengali women fearing for rape here yet everything's 'fine'
in bangladesh. my question is wtf are they not in bangladesh?

bob

TT

Mar 13, 2011, 9:01:11 AM3/13/11

Because Arnab is.

Superdave

Mar 13, 2011, 9:44:58 AM3/13/11

cause they fancy their chances here with Raja?