(OT) Trump - Biden debate

*skriptis

Oct 22, 2020, 7:12:53 PM10/22/20

Macho, macho man...
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Gracchus

Oct 22, 2020, 7:26:02 PM10/22/20
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 4:12:53 PM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:

> Macho, macho man...

Has anyone ever informed you that that's a gay song?

*skriptis

Oct 22, 2020, 7:31:18 PM10/22/20
Gracchus <grac...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 4:12:53 PM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:> Macho, macho man...Has anyone ever informed you that that's a gay song?

Not anymore.

Max's Hoemom

Oct 22, 2020, 7:55:16 PM10/22/20
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 6:31:18 PM UTC-5, *skriptis wrote:
> Gracchus <grac...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 4:12:53 PM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:> Macho, macho man...Has anyone ever informed you that that's a gay song?
>

> Not anymore.

Its gayer now.

PeteWasLucky

Oct 22, 2020, 9:03:47 PM10/22/20
I haven't seen any debates in any of these 2016 and 2020 debates. They were all personal attacks.

Whisper

Oct 22, 2020, 9:31:42 PM10/22/20
On 23/10/2020 12:03 pm, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> I haven't seen any debates in any of these 2016 and 2020 debates. They were all personal attacks.

This one is a lot more civil, but looks like could go off the rails at
any time....

PeteWasLucky

Oct 22, 2020, 9:49:11 PM10/22/20
> This one is a lot more civil, but looks like could go off the rails at
any time.

How many questions were answered?

Whisper

Oct 22, 2020, 9:55:52 PM10/22/20
They're not shouting over each other - yet.

*skriptis

Oct 22, 2020, 10:15:10 PM10/22/20
*skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:r
> Macho, macho man...-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Biden: Russia is interfering in our election China is interfering a bit too and now Iran is interfering too.

Joe, you're interfering in election too.

guypers

Oct 22, 2020, 10:20:39 PM10/22/20
Drumpf is just awful, lies all the time, bad news!

*skriptis

Oct 22, 2020, 10:27:13 PM10/22/20
*skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:r
> Macho, macho man...-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Biden: He legitimazed North Korea.

Translation: He talked to them and met Kim Jong-un.

That's Biden plan, do not negotiate, threat nuclear Kim, risk war.

Ok. The election is over now.

Calimero

Oct 22, 2020, 10:47:33 PM10/22/20
The Tangerine Genius was doing with Creepy Joe what Steffi did with Seles in the Wimbledon 1992 final - destroy the opponent.

"Joe, you were in the Obummer administration for eight years, what did you do?"

"Who build the cages, Joe?"

"Texas, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, did you hear that?" (when Creepy promised to end the fossil fuel industry)

"I ran for office because of politicians like you!"

"You're all talk and no action!"

"No president did more for the black population since - maybe - Abraham Lincoln than me!"

Loved it!!

Max

PeteWasLucky

Oct 22, 2020, 10:50:34 PM10/22/20
> "I ran for office because of politicians like you!"

It's not about what happened, it's about if they want him for another four years or not.

*skriptis

Oct 22, 2020, 10:57:33 PM10/22/20
*skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:r
> Macho, macho man...-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Trump: Nobody did so much for the blacks as I did, with the possible exception of Abraham Lincoln.

Little later some racism gibberish.

Biden: Abraham Lincoln here is one of the most racist presidents we l've had in modern history... started off his campaign caming down the escalators in 2015 and said Mexicans are rapists, he banned Moslems because they were Moslems, he says about Poor, I told them to stand by

Trump: I did not say I am Abraham Lincoln.

Gracchus

Oct 22, 2020, 10:57:43 PM10/22/20
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 7:50:34 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:

> > "I ran for office because of politicians like you!"

> It's not about what happened, it's about if they want him for another four years or not.

Sounds like he knows his nuts are fried.

PeteWasLucky

Oct 22, 2020, 11:18:39 PM10/22/20
>Sounds like he knows his nuts are fried.

A friend text me during the debate saying these debates are great for liars, it's more like a tv show.

*skriptis

Oct 22, 2020, 11:28:08 PM10/22/20
*skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:r
> Macho, macho man...-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Bill O'Reilly:
1. Trump won the debate.
2. If you're Biden supporter, you'll feel Biden won the debate

Gracchus

Oct 22, 2020, 11:35:52 PM10/22/20
On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 8:28:08 PM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:
> *skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:r
> > Macho, macho man...-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

> Bill O'Reilly:
> 1. Trump won the debate.
> 2. If you're Biden supporter, you'll feel Biden won the debate

And if you're a right-wing ideologue like Bill O' Reilly, you'll insist Trump won the debate. Watch CNN and you'll get the mirror view.

What we really need to know is, who does Gilles Simon think won?

*skriptis

Oct 22, 2020, 11:45:49 PM10/22/20
Gracchus <grac...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 8:28:08 PM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:> *skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:r> > Macho, macho man...-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html> Bill O'Reilly:> 1. Trump won the debate.> 2. If you're Biden supporter, you'll feel Biden won the debate And if you're a right-wing ideologue like Bill O' Reilly, you'll insist Trump won the debate. Watch CNN and you'll get the mirror view.What we really need to know is, who does Gilles Simon think won?

Right wing idelogue?
I think this is mainstream conservative, no?

O'Reilly has long said that he does not identify with any political ideology, writing in his book The O'Reilly Factor that the reader "might be wondering whether I'm conservative, liberal, libertarian, or exactly what ... See, I don't want to fit any of those labels, because I believe that the truth doesn't have labels.

I'm not a political guy in the sense that I embrace an ideology. To this day I'm an independent thinker, an independent voter, I'm a registered independent ... [T]here are certain fundamental things that this country was founded upon that I respect and don't want changed. That separates me from the secularists who want a complete overhaul of how the country is run.

The Doctor

Oct 23, 2020, 1:14:28 AM10/23/20
In article <rmtik5$nmf$1...@sunce.iskon.hr>,
*skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>-=-=-=-=-=-

Now did Bden call Abraham Lincoln a racist?
BC save the Province; on 24 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP!

The Iceberg

Oct 23, 2020, 6:15:26 AM10/23/20
On Friday, 23 October 2020 02:03:47 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> I haven't seen any debates in any of these 2016 and 2020 debates. They were all personal attacks.

why would YOU need to watch any of the debates?! you were going to vote for Biden since at least 2017, Trump could've saved the world from aliens and you'd still vote for Biden! HAHAA AHAHAHHHAAH

The Iceberg

Oct 23, 2020, 6:33:12 AM10/23/20
you're a lifelong ONLY ever voted demmie, Trump could save world from aliens, make no difference to you! LOL

The Iceberg

Oct 23, 2020, 6:57:27 AM10/23/20
since when do you lifelong Demmies care about the nxt 4 years?! PWL would vote Biden if his only policy was to nuke Canada! LOL

The Iceberg

Oct 23, 2020, 6:59:05 AM10/23/20
Giles Simon said it both Biden and Trump are better tennis players than Federer!

*skriptis

Oct 23, 2020, 7:32:17 AM10/23/20
Gracchus <grac...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> What we really need to know is, who does Gilles Simon think won?

Wow, you're a sore loser Gracchus.

Simon published his bio recently or a book of some kind, so all these tennis related sites were all over it, publishing articles and commenting on stuff he wrote there. Pretty much nothing important.

So as a matter of pure coincidence, I posted two articles that addressed some issues that are known to everyone really, which Simon tackled in his book and those are:

1. "Rafa doping allegations" and

2. "Federer deserves to stay goat because his strokes are more beautiful than strokes of Nadal/Djokovic".

But you took it as if someone flooded the group with Simon says...

Max's Hoemom

Oct 23, 2020, 10:56:13 AM10/23/20
Trump sounded defeated yesterday. He kept repeating far-right conspiracy theories which would not convince any independent. His cult will surely vote for him again... that won't help though. The independents are firmly behind Biden this time around (unlike it was with that fraud Hillary).

Also, it was hilarious he said he knows all about wind... probably was thinking of his gastric problems.

Calimero

Oct 23, 2020, 11:34:54 AM10/23/20
Am Freitag, 23. Oktober 2020 16:56:13 UTC+2 schrieb Max's Hoemom:

> > > It's not about what happened, it's about if they want him for another four years or not.
> >
> > Sounds like he knows his nuts are fried.
>
> Trump sounded defeated yesterday. He kept repeating far-right conspiracy theories ...

Which one for instance, you dingbat?

Max

Max's Hoemom

Oct 23, 2020, 1:44:38 PM10/23/20
Pretty much everything that came out his potty mouth... Mexico is sending us rapists... for example... yes it is a state-sponsored effort *rollseyes*

*skriptis

Oct 23, 2020, 3:11:40 PM10/23/20
"Max's Hoemom" <krisr...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Mexico did sent rapists.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Calimero

Oct 23, 2020, 4:38:38 PM10/23/20
You still think Mexico sent the best and the brightest?

Max

The Iceberg

Oct 24, 2020, 5:01:04 AM10/24/20
which independents would they be??

Custos Custodum

Oct 24, 2020, 9:44:08 AM10/24/20
Mexico didn't "send" anyone. They came of their own accord.

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to
breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these,
the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden
door!”

How hollow these words now sound in Trump's Brave New World.

Calimero

Oct 24, 2020, 12:28:18 PM10/24/20
Lolski, you are some nice customs custodian!

Max

The Iceberg

Oct 24, 2020, 7:02:03 PM10/24/20
Stop right there Custom! This been discussed here before, everyone knows George Soros pays the people traffickers to send people from Mexico, also skrip totally exposed that poem! Even not mentioning Obama putting children in cages etc which your “sort” didn’t mind at all! LOL

Custos Custodum

Oct 28, 2020, 11:53:16 AM10/28/20
"Everyone knows" no such thing. That's just another swivel-eyed
conspiracy theory so beloved by gullible Trumpanzees like you. Do you
actually believe that all those lines of people were being driven
along by whip-cracking traffickers who were paid by someone else to do
it?

> also skrip totally exposed that poem!

What, exactly. did skrip expose? That it was written by a Jew? The
only sensible response to that has to be a massive "SO WHAT?!" The
poem still represents the values that many Americans understand their
country was built and grew powerful on. The only time that skrip ever
exposes anything is when he presents his worthless nazi arse for its
regular kicking here.

>Even not mentioning Obama putting children in cages etc

Another non sequitur. At least he didn't separate them from their
parents, as Trump did.

>which your “sort” didn’t mind at all! LOL

You know nothing of what my "sort" is. And I'll thank you to stop
libelling me here. I feel sure that even the Three network has an AUP.

Max's Hoemom

Oct 28, 2020, 12:00:33 PM10/28/20
Are you being deliberately stupid. You think the government of Mexico is sending their own citizens across the border so that they can here and clean the toilets, mow the learn and make minimum and take away all those job no American wants? What will the Mexican government get out of it? Can you point us to the Mexican government website where you enroll to be shipped across the border to clean toilets for 8 dollars an hour?

*skriptis

Oct 28, 2020, 12:44:17 PM10/28/20
Custos Custodum <m...@privacy.net> Wrote in message:
> What, exactly. did skrip expose? That it was written by a Jew? Theonly sensible response to that has to be a massive "SO WHAT?!" Thepoem still represents the values that many Americans understand theircountry was built and grew powerful on. The only time that skrip everexposes anything is when he presents his worthless nazi arse for itsregular kicking here.

So you place more emphasis on some poem written by a Jewish nationalist than on selected works and views of George Washington, Jefferson etc?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790 ) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free white person[s] ... of good character"...

They claimed only whites of good character should be citizens. And she claimed everyone from everywhere should come to US?

Are you saying America's motto, culture and mission is defined by a nationalist Jewish poet and not by the Founders?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus

"Emma Lazarus (July 22, 1849 – November 19, 1887) was an American author of poetry, prose, and translations, as well as an activist for Jewish causes."

That's not American (white) nationalism. It's Jewish causes.

*skriptis

Oct 28, 2020, 12:52:46 PM10/28/20
"Max's Hoemom" <krisr...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> MaxAre you being deliberately stupid. You think the government of Mexico is sending their own citizens across the border so that they can here and clean the toilets, mow the learn and make minimum and take away all those job no American wants?

Yes.

> What will the Mexican government get out of it?

Easing social tensions at home, and more importantly, at the same time they're hispanizing (colonizing) southern US.

> Can you point us to the Mexican government website where you enroll to be shipped across the border to clean toilets for 8 dollars an hour?

There is no written proof for it. It's like the Holocaust. Nothing is on paper, it's all oral.

Max's Hoemom

Oct 28, 2020, 12:57:40 PM10/28/20
On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 11:52:46 AM UTC-5, *skriptis wrote:
> "Max's Hoemom" <krisr...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > MaxAre you being deliberately stupid. You think the government of Mexico is sending their own citizens across the border so that they can here and clean the toilets, mow the learn and make minimum and take away all those job no American wants?
>
> Yes.
>

> > What will the Mexican government get out of it?
>
> Easing social tensions at home, and more importantly, at the same time they're hispanizing (colonizing) southern US.
>

> > Can you point us to the Mexican government website where you enroll to be shipped across the border to clean toilets for 8 dollars an hour?
>
> There is no written proof for it. It's like the Holocaust. Nothing is on paper, it's all oral.

If it is all oral, how did you know about this from Croatia? Quit your BS. Show us some proof of the Mexican government plot

*skriptis

Oct 28, 2020, 1:15:39 PM10/28/20
"Max's Hoemom" <krisr...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> If it is all oral, how did you know about this from Croatia? Quit your BS. Show us some proof of the Mexican government plot

There's no "plot".

Show me a proof of Spanish plot to win Davis Cup? You can't. You do not ask for proof in matters like these. You know what are their goals.

Do you believe Pakistan would want to increase and empower Moslem population of India, or would you say it's a conspiracy theory and ask for proof?

If so, then you've won. I can not give you such a proof. No one can. But activate your brain cells.

Mexico is a poor country with high fertility rate. That means they would have to have higher GDP growth than their population growth in order to move forward. It can not be done.

So by "opening" the gates and with the silent encouragement from the goverment, they're getting rid of poor and unemployed people who would otherwise be a burden for Mexico, or in worse case scenario, who would form a critical mass and possibly incite a revolution there.

Secondly, many criminals are also leaving, fleeing Mexican law, which is very good for Mexico. But for USA it's twice as bad. Foreign criminals are always worse than domestic criminals. Criminals have even less emphaty when in foreign country.

Thirdly, Mexican intellectuals and elite are rubbing their hands as they're demographically reclaiming former Spanish/Mexican possessions that they lost in the 19th century.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/America_1794.png

The Iceberg

Oct 28, 2020, 1:29:10 PM10/28/20
On Wednesday, 28 October 2020 15:53:16 UTC, Custos Custodum wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Oct 2020 16:02:01 -0700 (PDT), The Iceberg
> <iceber...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 14:44:08 UTC+1, Custos Custodum wrote:

> >> Mexico didn't "send" anyone. They came of their own accord.
> >>
> >> “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to
> >> breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these,
> >> the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden
> >> door!”
> >>
> >> How hollow these words now sound in Trump's Brave New World.
> >

> >Stop right there Custom! This been discussed here before, everyone knows George Soros pays the people traffickers to send people from Mexico
>
> "Everyone knows" no such thing. That's just another swivel-eyed
> conspiracy theory so beloved by gullible Trumpanzees like you. Do you
> actually believe that all those lines of people were being driven
> along by whip-cracking traffickers who were paid by someone else to do
> it?

yes Custom, 100% definitely! Just look up Soros' evil Open Society Foundation and groups like Pueblos sans Frontiers whom actively people traffick. Now I know you still love Obama and loved Hillary as well, but she LOST and Trump WON, so get over it cos we all know who made a total monkey out of you!

> > also skrip totally exposed that poem!
>
> What, exactly. did skrip expose? That it was written by a Jew? The
> only sensible response to that has to be a massive "SO WHAT?!" The
> poem still represents the values that many Americans understand their
> country was built and grew powerful on. The only time that skrip ever
> exposes anything is when he presents his worthless nazi arse for its
> regular kicking here.
>
> >Even not mentioning Obama putting children in cages etc
>
> Another non sequitur. At least he didn't separate them from their
> parents, as Trump did.

that's pathetic "at least Obama only put them in cages", duh.

> >which your “sort” didn’t mind at all! LOL
>
> You know nothing of what my "sort" is. And I'll thank you to stop
> libelling me here. I feel sure that even the Three network has an AUP.

you "sort" is an incredibly dumb sort, the sort that went to Stalin's Russia cos you're dumb enough to reckon communism "can work if given a chance" oh please even worse now Custom thinks he's some knd of hacker, what a maroon LOL

The Iceberg

Oct 28, 2020, 1:39:26 PM10/28/20
doesn't the endless Mexicans turning up and killing themselves to get across the border enough for you? their government is doing what, exactly to stop that?

The Iceberg

Oct 28, 2020, 4:35:56 PM10/28/20
On Wednesday, 28 October 2020 15:53:16 UTC, Custos Custodum wrote:
also why you leftists always so obsessed with banning people? why do you get soooo overly upset by anyone that disagrees with what you say? it lot like the USSR!