Monica Seles vs. Steffi Graf - A Fantasy Poll Duel

poll_fan

Oct 24, 2011, 11:15:39 AM10/24/11
Monica Seles vs. Steffi Graf - A Fantasy Poll Duel

This is a pure sexy fantasy duel!
All poll questions refer to the years 1989-1990
(look also the pictures in the poll page)!

Monica Seles
(Age 16, Height 5'10 1/2''/1,79 m, Weight 117 lbs./53 kg) vs.
Steffi Graf
(Age 25, Height 5'9''/1,76 m, Weight 142 lbs./65 kg)

Vote here:
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/494250

QuiffOfJism

Oct 24, 2011, 11:56:36 AM10/24/11
============================

You kidding?

Seles weighed more than 117 lbs. at birth!

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/494250

only human

Oct 24, 2011, 4:45:25 PM10/24/11

Monica got a bad rap for her grunt smirks and her weight. she wasn't a
bad looking chick.

Court_1

Oct 24, 2011, 5:03:00 PM10/24/11
On Oct 24, 4:45 pm, surfer...@webtv.net (only human) wrote:
> Monica got a bad rap for her grunt smirks and her weight. she wasn't a
> bad looking chick.

Seles? A talented tennis player no doubt but in no way is she
attractive, at least in my eyes.

bob

Oct 24, 2011, 8:06:46 PM10/24/11
she's much better now IMO.

bob

poll_fan

Oct 26, 2011, 3:06:55 PM10/26/11
No kidding

That's Seles weight with 16 !

only human

Oct 26, 2011, 4:56:23 PM10/26/11

This is really silly. Monica was only heavier after the stabbing in the
2nd phase of her career.

drew

Oct 26, 2011, 5:53:06 PM10/26/11
On Oct 24, 11:15 am, poll_fan <poll_...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Monica Seles vs. Steffi Graf - A Fantasy Poll Duel
>
> This is a pure sexy fantasy duel!

Seles isn't sexy. She was never sexy. She's borderline ugly at best.

And Graf is pretty homely too.

If these girls lived next door you'd never give them a second look.

only human

Oct 26, 2011, 11:34:35 PM10/26/11

Wow pretty rough drew. i think Monica is attractive. not a beauty. but
certainly not ugly. Graf on the other hand i don't find to be attractive
at all. eye of the beholder i suppose. its good we don't see the same
people in the same way.

Calimero

Oct 27, 2011, 1:09:48 AM10/27/11
If a girl with a perfect body and with the greatest legs ever to grace
a tennis court lived next door to me I would definitely even give her
a third, fourth etc. look.
OK, I'm a heterosexual male ...

Max

Superdave

Oct 27, 2011, 1:21:10 AM10/27/11
They woldn't get the chance because I would be doin them both.

Whisper

Oct 27, 2011, 5:32:37 AM10/27/11
Graf has a great figure, so if you're a poof you wouldn't give her a 2nd
look.

Superdave

Oct 27, 2011, 8:22:53 AM10/27/11
I'd be happy to give her a mio for a dwe but i doubt she would accept.

Afterall, she doesn't need the money.

Court_1

Oct 27, 2011, 1:44:10 PM10/27/11
You are absolutely right. Seles and Graf are both basically homely.
Graf has a killer body I agree with that but her face? Please!

Ivanovic and Sharapova have the prettiest faces on the tour imo.

Calimero

Oct 27, 2011, 2:05:17 PM10/27/11
On 27 Okt., 19:44, Court_1 <Olympia0...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 5:53 pm, drew <d...@technologist.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 24, 11:15 am, poll_fan <poll_...@yahoo.de> wrote:
>
> > > Monica Seles vs. Steffi Graf - A Fantasy Poll Duel
>
> > > This is a pure sexy fantasy duel!
>
> > Seles isn't sexy.  She was never sexy. She's borderline ugly at best.
>
> > And Graf is pretty homely too.
>
> > If these girls lived next door you'd never give them a second look.
>
> You are absolutely right. Seles and Graf are both basically homely.
> Graf has a killer body I agree with that but her face? Please! ...

A nice, friendly and intelligent face, blue eyes, great hair - and
indeed a killer body!
Can it get any better?

You seem to be jealous ...

In 1992: http://www.celebs101.com/gallery/Steffi_Graf/109844/steffi_graf_photo_9.jpg
In 1999: http://www.welt.de/multimedia/archive/00604/graf_99_ruecktritt__604423p.jpg
In 2004: http://www.dasauge.de/medien/aktuell/g1194533916.jpeg
In 2010: http://static.fanpage.it/gamesfanpage/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/nadal-steffi-graf.jpg

BTW, Steffi Graf was recently voted among the 6 sexiest female tennis
players of the open era (together with Annabel Croft, Sabatini,
Kournikova, Sharapova and Ivanovic).

Max

Max

Court_1

Oct 27, 2011, 2:12:12 PM10/27/11
On Oct 27, 2:05 pm, Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 27 Okt., 19:44, Court_1 <Olympia0...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Seles isn't sexy.  She was never sexy. She's borderline ugly at best.
>
> > > And Graf is pretty homely too.
>
> > > If these girls lived next door you'd never give them a second look.
>
> > You are absolutely right. Seles and Graf are both basically homely.
> > Graf has a killer body I agree with that but her face? Please! ...
>
> A nice, friendly and intelligent face, blue eyes, great hair - and
> indeed a killer body!
> Can it get any better?
>
> You seem to be jealous ...
>
> In 1992:http://www.celebs101.com/gallery/Steffi_Graf/109844/steffi_graf_photo...
> In 1999:http://www.welt.de/multimedia/archive/00604/graf_99_ruecktritt__60442...
> In 2004:http://www.dasauge.de/medien/aktuell/g1194533916.jpeg
> In 2010:http://static.fanpage.it/gamesfanpage/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/nada...
>
> BTW, Steffi Graf was recently voted among the 6 sexiest female tennis
> players of the open era (together with Annabel Croft, Sabatini,
> Kournikova, Sharapova and Ivanovic).
>
> Max
>
> Max- Hide quoted text -

I assure you that I am not jealous of Steffi Graf's looks. I don't
find her face attractive. How many different ways can I say it. Killer
body but face is nothing special. That is my opinion. Can't you accept
other people's opinions?
You don't even know Graf so why do you even care? Obsessed much? You
are a fan that goes overboard in my opinion.

Ivanovic and Sharapova are much better looking than Graf. Yes Graf has
a better body probably but so what? It is the body and face combined
that I look at.

Calimero

Oct 27, 2011, 2:46:10 PM10/27/11
Graf's body is far more beautiful than Ivanovic's. Yes, Ivanovic may
have a more beautiful face if you like the naive type, but so what? It
is the face and body combined that I look at.

Graf's problem is that about 10-20 % of the population are nose
fetishist. A huge nose is a no-go for them.
But so what?

Max

Ulysses

Oct 27, 2011, 2:53:25 PM10/27/11
Because a woman states they find Steffi average looking, they are
"jealous" of her?

Please.

I agree she has always had a fabulous body but her face is average.
Most people would agree with this, a few will find Steffi ugly and a
few would find her gorgeous.

In any case, who cares what other people think of the looks of a
stranger?

Calimero

Oct 27, 2011, 3:04:31 PM10/27/11
On 27 Okt., 20:53, Ulysses <ulys...@mscomm.com> wrote:
> Because a woman states they find Steffi average looking, they are
> "jealous" of her?

Yes, most of them.
To say that Steffi, with her body and her legs is "average looking" is
preposterous.

> Please.
>
> I agree she has always had a fabulous body but her face is average.

A woman's face has to be
a) friendly
b) intelligent.
For heterosexual men a women's BODY must be beautiful. Because a body
can't be friendly and intelligent ...

> Most people would agree with this, a few will find Steffi ugly and a
> few would find her gorgeous.

Most people agree that Steffi is one of the most beautiful female
tennis players ever.
All the polls show that.

> In any case, who cares what other people think of the looks of a
> stranger?

Yes, I don't understand why a rabid minority gets so upset because the
vast majority finds Steffi beautiful.

Max

wen...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Oct 27, 2011, 3:34:40 PM10/27/11
In article
<528162b2-c239-448c...@n13g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,
When Seles was 16 in 1990, she was a stick figure.

wg

only human

Oct 27, 2011, 4:27:47 PM10/27/11

Monica was in superb shape in the 1st stage of her career. but nobody
says or
seems to remember this about her. she was also a fast player before the
stabbing.
BJK nick named Monica a speed demon. but nobody mentions or remembers
this ether about Monica.

Calimero

Oct 27, 2011, 5:57:12 PM10/27/11
That is not uncommon that tennis players get slower when they are
older.
Austin, Jaeger, Graf, Sabatini, Hingis, Serena, Venus - they all were
faster when they were in their teens or early-20s.

Court_1

Oct 27, 2011, 6:12:52 PM10/27/11
On Oct 27, 3:04 pm, Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 27 Okt., 20:53, Ulysses <ulys...@mscomm.com> wrote:
>
> > Because a woman states they find Steffi average looking, they are
> > "jealous" of her?
>
> Yes, most of them.
> To say that Steffi, with her body and her legs is "average looking" is
> preposterous.

But you are not listening to what I am saying. I am agreeing with you
that she has a fabulous body but her face to me is nothing and I
actually find her quite unattractive in the face. There are many men
who think Graf has a nice body but they don't think her face is
attractive.

You keep citing "all of the polls" say Graf is the most attractive
tennis player. Have you read every single poll out there? Plus who is
voting in these polls--i.e. who is the voting sample? You can't say
that everybody thinks Graf is beautiful because that is not the case.
The male friends I have who play tennis or are interested in tennis
say she has a great body but average or below average face. Also
there are plenty of men on the internet who think Graf is
unattractive. You are just looking at polls that fit your notion of
beauty and agree with you your opinion about Graf. Does not mean that
is how everybody feels in reality. Just accept some find Graf
attractive and some don't. It is not like she is Elizabeth Taylor or
something where most agree that she is or was beautiful.

I personally think Ivanovic has the prettiest face but for those that
disagree with me I am not bothered. Why do you care so much about Graf
and if other people think she is gorgeous. Beauty is in the eye of the
beholder.
I prefer a more classic beauty. It is all personal taste.

bob

Oct 27, 2011, 8:21:23 PM10/27/11
On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 11:53:25 -0700 (PDT), Ulysses <uly...@mscomm.com>
wrote:
seeing steffi well dressed in street clothes a few times, i can say
she was quite attractrive. no lie.

bob

Superdave

Oct 29, 2011, 7:42:23 AM10/29/11
I agree. She is not a screaming beauty facially but she is way above average
(A-) ? and together with her A+ body overall a solid A imho. If she were to have
a nose job she could rise to an A facially too as it's the only blemish on her
otherwise adorable self.

bob

Oct 29, 2011, 8:40:21 AM10/29/11
with proper makeup, her nose doesn't stand out as much. with a
nosejob, she'd be solid A in all reagrds, agree.

bob
Message has been deleted

poll_fan

Oct 30, 2011, 2:11:37 PM10/30/11
On Oct 29, 1:40 pm, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:42:23 +0800, Superdave
>

> <DaveHazelw...@remail-it.net> wrote:
> >On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 20:21:23 -0400, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >>seeing steffi well dressed in street clothes a few times, i can say
> >>she was quite attractrive. no lie.
>
> >>bob
>
> >I agree. She is not a screaming beauty facially but she is way above average
> >(A-) ? and together with her A+ body overall a solid A imho. If she were to have
> >a nose job she could rise to an A facially too as it's the only blemish on her
> >otherwise adorable self.
>
> with proper makeup, her nose doesn't stand out as much. with a
> nosejob, she'd be solid A in all reagrds, agree.
>
> bob- Hide quoted text -

Don't forget and vote in this poll - use the link at the end:

Monica Seles vs. Steffi Graf - A Fantasy Poll Duel

Duel pics:
http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92180_SteffiMonica3b_122_138lo.jpg
http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92192_SteffiMonica8_122_523lo.jpg
http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92188_SteffiMonica5d_122_436lo.jpg
http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=998043751_SteffiMonica1b_122_415lo.jpg
http://img155.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=998046844_SteffiMonica6a_122_93lo.jpg
http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=92174_SteffiMonica7_122_172lo.jpg
http://img206.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=998050558_SteffiMonica8_122_348lo.jpg

only human

Nov 1, 2011, 10:18:44 PM11/1/11

Yeah but it was different for Monica. she's only remembered for the 2nd
phase of her career when she came back in 95 in terms of her quickness.
tennis pundits made it sound like she was always slow.