Demmies set to abolish farting cows and airplanes, give financial security to those unwilling to work

Calimero

Feb 9, 2019, 1:51:23 PM2/9/19
The "Green New Deal", yes.

Occasional-Chavez must be paid by the orange clown, no?
The gift that keeps on giving ...

Max

Sawfish

Feb 9, 2019, 2:54:41 PM2/9/19

This is taken from the summary section of the Green New Deal proposal, and reported by CNBC...

'"We set a goal to get to net-zero, rather than zero emissions, in 10 years because we aren't sure that we'll be able to fully get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast," a summary of the proposal says.'

Consider what this reveals. In the same sense that Trump reveals himself to be a boorish egotist, this summary--a part of the official policy statement, was included by an immature person who has likely been told for a long time that they are "something special", and they perceive this to be hip and, well *precious*...

Would you want to "sign on" to a statement like this?

Not a lot to choose from in the political leadership landscape in the US...

"Idiocracy", indeed...

"...and your little dog, too!"
                                         --Sawfish

*skriptis

Feb 9, 2019, 3:20:28 PM2/9/19
Sawfish <sawfi...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
I won't praise her. But the truth is, cows do fart a lot.

Why is that a wrong thing to say?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Sawfish

Feb 9, 2019, 3:55:42 PM2/9/19
It's not a "wrong" or inaccurate  thing.

It's so clearly aimed at a voting constituency that thinks that potty
talk is the proper tone to shake things up. It bespeaks a petty attempt
to shock, not by truly offensive terminology, but by using colloquial
terminology in an official context.

Something like a Supreme court dissent referring to those supporting the
majority position as "clueless poseurs".

This is more acceptable-though always at one's own risk--in informal
discourse, but including it in a statement of proposed policy it seems
jejune and affected. Immature...

Shit <-----------------------------------------------------> Shinola
"Which is which?" --Sawfish

jdeluise

Feb 9, 2019, 3:55:42 PM2/9/19
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 21:20:20 +0100, *skriptis wrote:

> I won't praise her. But the truth is, cows do fart a lot.
>
> Why is that a wrong thing to say?

Well, they are feeding Trump's McDonald's habits. Probably sawfish and
bob too.

jdeluise

Feb 9, 2019, 4:05:00 PM2/9/19
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 12:55:39 -0800, Sawfish wrote:

> It's so clearly aimed at a voting constituency that thinks that potty
> talk is the proper tone to shake things up. It bespeaks a petty attempt
> to shock, not by truly offensive terminology, but by using colloquial
> terminology in an official context.

Potty-talk? Not sure where you're coming from exactly but the sheer
amount of livestock we cultivate to feed America's hamburger fetish is
nothing to be laughed at.

*skriptis

Feb 9, 2019, 4:31:51 PM2/9/19
jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
I'm ok with that being considered a problem. But it's something
for Americans to discuss.

AOC advocates non Americans.

She even claimed "it's indigenous land" suggesting brown/red
people are somehow more entitled and USA should belong to them.
That's why she wants open borders. To recreate brown/red
majority.

It's very dangerous path. She's reigniting old wars. She's
basically calling for white Americans to show once again it's
their land.

That means wars and genocides again.

It will happen. I am warning you.

Calimero

Feb 9, 2019, 4:41:14 PM2/9/19
Who suggested it is wrong to say cows fart a lot, dickhead?

Max

The Iceberg

Feb 9, 2019, 8:34:36 PM2/9/19
Mmmmmmmm McDonalds and burgers! YUM!

The Iceberg

Feb 9, 2019, 8:36:07 PM2/9/19
the dems will still get PWL and reilloc's vote at least, guaranteed, least there'll be that!

jdeluise

Feb 9, 2019, 8:59:39 PM2/9/19
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 22:31:41 +0100, *skriptis wrote:

> I'm ok with that being considered a problem. But it's something
> for Americans to discuss.
>
> AOC advocates non Americans.
>
> She even claimed "it's indigenous land" suggesting brown/red
> people are somehow more entitled and USA should belong to them.
> That's why she wants open borders. To recreate brown/red majority.
>
> It's very dangerous path. She's reigniting old wars. She's
> basically calling for white Americans to show once again it's their
> land.
>
> That means wars and genocides again.
>

> It will happen. I am warning you.

Where's the chickenshit poster from Oregon?

The Iceberg

Feb 9, 2019, 9:02:37 PM2/9/19
Oh sorry forgot the little demmies are guaranteed a vote from jd too LOL

*skriptis

Feb 10, 2019, 7:36:16 AM2/10/19
jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Missing a good fight?

The Iceberg

Feb 10, 2019, 9:01:44 AM2/10/19
Yeah sawfish is missing jd supporting the little demmie morons YET AGAIN! Lol

bob

Feb 11, 2019, 8:40:17 AM2/11/19
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 11:54:38 -0800, Sawfish <sawfi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 2/9/19 10:51 AM, Calimero wrote:
>> The "Green New Deal", yes.
>>
>> Occasional-Chavez must be paid by the orange clown, no?
>> The gift that keeps on giving ...
>>

>> Max
>
>This is taken from the summary section of the Green New Deal proposal,
>and reported by CNBC...
>
>'"We set a goal to get to net-zero, rather than zero emissions, in 10
>years because we aren't sure that we'll be able to fully get rid of
>farting cows and airplanes that fast," a summary of the proposal says.'
>
>Consider what this reveals. In the same sense that Trump reveals himself
>to be a boorish egotist, this summary--a part of the official policy
>statement, was included by an immature person who has likely been told
>for a long time that they are "something special", and they perceive
>this to be hip and, well *precious*...
>
>Would you want to "sign on" to a statement like this?
>
>Not a lot to choose from in the political leadership landscape in the US...
>
>"Idiocracy", indeed...

listen to her speak once or twice, or follow her twitter for a week,
and you'll see that she has the brain of a 10yr old.

i'm sure that restaurant whre she was a waitress felt lucky to get rid
of her and put that burden on the taxpayer.

bob

bob

Feb 11, 2019, 8:43:04 AM2/11/19
i don't eat much meat, except for once/yr those bobby rubino's ribs.
:-) i do love fish about twice/wk.

btw, have you tried "the impossible burger?" best vegan burger i ever
ate, i have them once/wk now. i think you'll love them.
https://impossiblefoods.com/

bob

jdeluise

Feb 11, 2019, 3:38:20 PM2/11/19
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 08:43:03 -0500, bob wrote:

> i don't eat much meat, except for once/yr those bobby rubino's ribs. :-)
> i do love fish about twice/wk.
>
> btw, have you tried "the impossible burger?" best vegan burger i ever
> ate, i have them once/wk now. i think you'll love them.
> https://impossiblefoods.com/
>
> bob

I haven't had one, they aren't available around here (yet). I don't have
a frame of reference though, not having had the "real thing". I am not
impressed with the beyond burger.

bob

Feb 11, 2019, 8:07:04 PM2/11/19
so i was at the super bowl last week, and they had many food trucks
outside the stadium. i saw this "impossible burger" truck with 2 buxom
pretty ladies serving but a long line. so i waited 45 mins - only to
get to the front of the line and one of their workers hurt his hand
and they had to shut down, at which pt i go get some nachos. so next
day, i google to find where they serve them and sure enough 5 mins
walk so i try it. couple days later, i take 5 guys/gals from the
office to get 1. RAVE reviews from everyone. i will never eat another
hamburger where the "impossible burger" is served. i never liked any
other vegan burger i ever had.

bob

Pelle Svanslös

Feb 15, 2019, 1:34:56 PM2/15/19
What's up? I thought you environmentalists liked zero emissions targets?

Calimero

Feb 15, 2019, 2:37:10 PM2/15/19
You can be an environmentalist without worshipping in the climate change church.

Max

Pelle Svanslös

Feb 15, 2019, 2:48:54 PM2/15/19
If environmentalism is your #1 concern, you don't really vote against
it. Unless it isn't your #1 concern, despite what you say.

Then again, bob says a lot of things.

Calimero

Feb 15, 2019, 2:59:29 PM2/15/19
> it. ...

I would never do that. I'm a conservative.

Max

bob

Feb 20, 2019, 7:46:50 PM2/20/19
absolutely

bob

Pelle Svanslös

Feb 21, 2019, 1:30:36 AM2/21/19
Absolutely, bob. But you can't be one if you support deliberate actions
against the environment.

Common sense and all that, bob.

The Iceberg

Feb 21, 2019, 9:26:51 AM2/21/19
Climate changers aren’t interested in the environment, only making money for themselves or promoting their anti-West anarchist dimness.

Calimero

Feb 21, 2019, 1:20:53 PM2/21/19
Who would do that??

Max

bob

Feb 21, 2019, 8:39:29 PM2/21/19
On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:20:52 -0800 (PST), Calimero
not sure why pelle keeps following me around. man crush i guess.

bob