battle of mental midgets...

RzR

Apr 30, 2010, 8:27:20 AM4/30/10
...dasco vs djoker...

TT

Apr 30, 2010, 9:56:16 AM4/30/10
RzR wrote:
> ...dasco vs djoker...

They're towering mental giants over Gulbis+Federer though. :-P

--
"Ave Rafa, morituri te salutant!"

Vari L. Cinicke

Apr 30, 2010, 10:07:10 AM4/30/10
On 4/30/2010 9:56 AM, TT wrote:
> RzR wrote:
>> ...dasco vs djoker...
>
> They're towering mental giants over Gulbis+Federer though. :-P

Of course. That is why they have one slam between them and the other
pair sixteen.

--
Cheers,

vc

Manco

Apr 30, 2010, 10:27:35 AM4/30/10
Gulbis has the bigger number.

0 > 16 and NO losses to Nadal at FO :-))))

RzR

Apr 30, 2010, 10:57:14 AM4/30/10

"Manco" <musef...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Gulbis has the bigger number.
>
> 0 > 16 and NO losses to Nadal at FO :-))))

yeah, maybe in totalturds world

RzR

Apr 30, 2010, 10:56:40 AM4/30/10

"TT" <n...@email.org> wrote in message

> RzR wrote:
>> ...dasco vs djoker...
>
> They're towering mental giants over Gulbis+Federer though. :-P

gulbis i agree...federer? like we said...everything else is bonus now...come
back talking when your boy gets closer to the slam count of roger
federer...or when he gets married and has a couple of kids, then keeps on
winning...until then, back to the hole ;)

Whisper

Apr 30, 2010, 11:14:06 AM4/30/10

er, Fed is not yet on the gravy train. Sampras is the superior player
at the biggest tournament in the game, & also has superior No.1 & YEC
records.

Fed will really be on gravy train when he is all time Wimbledon king,
which means winning 2010 & 2011 Wimbledons.

I think he will always play his best tennis at Wimbledon, & I give him a
pretty good chance of achieving this.

Sampras would love (& Fed would hate) to be called the all time
Wimbledon king. This is Fed's biggest motivator left in the game, & he
will be hard to stop at Wimbledon next 3 years imo.

RzR

Apr 30, 2010, 11:16:30 AM4/30/10

"Whisper" <beav...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

> On 5/1/2010 12:56 AM, RzR wrote:
>>
>> "TT" <n...@email.org> wrote in message
>>>
>>> They're towering mental giants over Gulbis+Federer though. :-P
>>>

>> gulbis i agree...federer? like we said...everything else is bonus
>> now...come back talking when your boy gets closer to the slam count of
>> roger federer...or when he gets married and has a couple of kids, then
>> keeps on winning...until then, back to the hole ;)
>

> er, Fed is not yet on the gravy train. Sampras is the superior player at
> the biggest tournament in the game, & also has superior No.1 & YEC
> records.

sampras doenst have FO...case closed...thanks for playing lol

Fan

Apr 30, 2010, 11:46:03 AM4/30/10

Very true! It is the HC & GC that takes less maneuvering. A big serve
or a good shot and over. On CC, you have to work out the advantage and
execute the winning shot. I have a lot more appreciation for CC
champions than for the champions of other surfaces.

TT

Apr 30, 2010, 12:00:40 PM4/30/10
Fan wrote:

> Very true! It is the HC & GC that takes less maneuvering. A big serve
> or a good shot and over. On CC, you have to work out the advantage and
> execute the winning shot. I have a lot more appreciation for CC
> champions than for the champions of other surfaces.

You couldn't be more right!

Vari L. Cinicke

Apr 30, 2010, 12:01:04 PM4/30/10
On 4/30/2010 11:46 AM, Fan wrote:
> On Apr 30, 3:56 pm, TT<n...@email.org> wrote:
>> RzR wrote:
>>> ...dasco vs djoker...
>>
>> They're towering mental giants over Gulbis+Federer though. :-P
>>

> Very true! It is the HC& GC that takes less maneuvering. A big serve

> or a good shot and over. On CC, you have to work out the advantage and
> execute the winning shot. I have a lot more appreciation for CC
> champions than for the champions of other surfaces.

Gaudio and Coria thank you!

--
Cheers,

vc

Whisper

Apr 30, 2010, 1:01:12 PM4/30/10

Fed would take 1 Wimbledon over 11 FOs. You lose yet again.

TT

Apr 30, 2010, 2:14:14 PM4/30/10

Whisper wins - superior trolling

RzR