Federer now a peripheral figure

Jamtheman

Apr 1, 2011, 8:42:18 PM4/1/11
The games leaving him behind, though to be fair the brand of tennis
the top two are playing is significantly ahead of anyone else.

Patrick Kehoe

Apr 1, 2011, 8:45:10 PM4/1/11
On Apr 1, 5:42 pm, Jamtheman <jamesrichardtay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The games leaving him behind, though to be fair the brand of tennis
> the top two are playing is significantly ahead of anyone else.

???

He's only lost to 2 guys this season...

So, by your illogic, the entire ATP Tour are peripherals...

Ya, that makes sense...

:))

Jamtheman

Apr 1, 2011, 8:48:59 PM4/1/11

Yes, increasingly. Just look at the results. Few are even competing
with these two and given that any player will have to beat either
player to win any tournament, then yes, peripheral is an accurate
description.

Sakari Lund

Apr 1, 2011, 8:51:00 PM4/1/11

This match kind of confirmed what we already knew. These two guys at
their peak have moved ahead of aging Fed. He could have made it closer
today if he hadn't made a huge amount of really easy errors (there are
UE's and there are UE's, and he missed a lot of really easy ones), but
he wouldn't have won.

I think I change my mind again and pick Nadal to end Djokovic's streak
on Sunday.

Patrick Kehoe

Apr 2, 2011, 2:54:25 AM4/2/11
> description.- Hide quoted text -

You're embarassing yourself...

Manco

Apr 2, 2011, 2:55:29 AM4/2/11
Patrick - it's like 2006 all over again, just replace Federer with
Djokovic.