Murray gets a bye in his first-round

John Doe

Oct 13, 2010, 4:13:40 AM10/13/10
Murray's opponent Bai is ranked 465th in the world.
Bye-bye Bai :D

Iceberg

Oct 13, 2010, 8:39:34 AM10/13/10
On Oct 13, 9:13 am, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
> Murray's opponent Bai is ranked 465th in the world.
> Bye-bye Bai  :D

GOOOOO MURRRAAAYYY!

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 13, 2010, 10:32:35 AM10/13/10

Yes... I would really like to see Murray put on a push over the next 2
months... he had it going during the early-mid American hardcourt
swing... need to see "Hardcourt" Murray again (instead of "Braveheart"
Murray who tends to flame out)...

rux

Oct 13, 2010, 10:43:13 AM10/13/10
On Oct 13, 1:13 am, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
> Murray's opponent Bai is ranked 465th in the world.
> Bye-bye Bai  :D

Well, he beat Stepanek in str sets.

John Doe

Oct 13, 2010, 12:05:23 PM10/13/10
Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:

> Iceberg <iceberg.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:

>> > Murray's opponent Bai is ranked 465th in the world. Bye-bye
>> > Bai �:D
>>
>> GOOOOO MURRRAAAYYY!
>
> Yes... I would really like to see Murray put on a push over the
> next 2 months... he had it going during the early-mid American
> hardcourt swing... need to see "Hardcourt" Murray again (instead
> of "Braveheart" Murray who tends to flame out)...

Let's not see Murray the guy screaming four letter words
at his coach team again.

drew

Oct 13, 2010, 12:15:42 PM10/13/10

Murray's a depressive IMO. Biggest battle is between his ears.

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 13, 2010, 1:36:53 PM10/13/10

I'd agree with you on the 'battle is between his ears' statement,
certainly... That and trying to get over 'his mom issues' I'd wager...
Judy Murray looks like the best and worst 'thing' in his career...

drew

Oct 13, 2010, 3:06:16 PM10/13/10

She's a mean looking woman. I'll bet she's been in some cat fights.

GOYLE

Oct 13, 2010, 3:23:52 PM10/13/10
> She's a mean looking woman.  I'll bet she's been in some cat fights.- Hide quoted text -

LOL

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 13, 2010, 3:40:56 PM10/13/10
> She's a mean looking woman.  I'll bet she's been in some cat fights.- Hide quoted text -

And bar room brawls after a few jars with the lassies and lads...
"SPIT in MY EYE, will ya!!!"

:)