I suspect Roddick will beat Rafa

Superdave

Nov 22, 2010, 8:32:20 AM11/22/10

That would be a real treat indeed.

Go Andy !!!

Beat the CHEAT!

Javier González

Nov 22, 2010, 8:38:25 AM11/22/10

ROFL.

Oh wait, you're being serious! Let me laugh harder!

TT

Nov 22, 2010, 8:52:04 AM11/22/10
That's possible.

Of all players at WTF Rafa has worst career record against Roddick,
leading their h2h "only" 5-3...

It's Rafa's first competitive match in over a month, facing Roddick's
serves straight up is not a cakewalk.

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

TT

Nov 22, 2010, 8:55:24 AM11/22/10
On 22.11.2010 15:52, TT wrote:
> That's possible.
>
> Of all players at WTF Rafa has worst career record against Roddick,

Now that didn't sound right...

Rephrasing: Of all WTF players Roddick has the best career record
against Rafa.

(losing to Nadal only 3-5...)

Superdave

Nov 22, 2010, 10:28:28 AM11/22/10
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:52:04 +0200, TT <do...@email.me> wrote:

>That's possible.
>
>Of all players at WTF Rafa has worst career record against Roddick,
>leading their h2h "only" 5-3...
>
>It's Rafa's first competitive match in over a month, facing Roddick's
>serves straight up is not a cakewalk.

exactly.

Fan

Nov 22, 2010, 1:20:11 PM11/22/10
On Nov 22, 2:55 pm, TT <do...@email.me> wrote:
> On 22.11.2010 15:52, TT wrote:
>
> > That's possible.
>
> > Of all players at WTF Rafa has worst career record against Roddick,
>
> Now that didn't sound right...
>
> Rephrasing: Of all WTF players Roddick has the best career record
> against Rafa.
>
> (losing to Nadal only 3-5...)
>
> > leading their h2h "only" 5-3...
>
> > It's Rafa's first competitive match in over a month, facing Roddick's
> > serves straight up is not a cakewalk.

It should be a fun match after the boring match earlier. Djokovic did
not have to get out of second gear to win this one

TT

Nov 22, 2010, 2:16:24 PM11/22/10

So far all 3 matches have been rather lame in competitive sense and
entertainment wise. Probably Murray match was best because he played so
well that it was an enjoyment to watch.

RzR

Nov 22, 2010, 5:44:23 PM11/22/10

haha...you werent really laughing there for the moment, were you

ROFL

Javier González

Nov 22, 2010, 6:01:20 PM11/22/10
On Nov 22, 7:44 pm, "RzR" <2r4z...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nah, Roddick wasn't really doing much rather than Rafa doing too
little. A little level-up and it's vamos time.

Superdave

Nov 22, 2010, 6:25:07 PM11/22/10

Andy had it won. He blew it. Rafa had noting to do with it before that.

RzR

Nov 22, 2010, 8:27:30 PM11/22/10
?
"Superdave" <the.big.r...@gmail.com> wrote in message

exactly

drew

Nov 23, 2010, 12:19:33 AM11/23/10
On Nov 22, 8:27 pm, "RzR" <2r4z...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ?"Superdave" <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Roddick's confidence at an all-time low. Retirement next year. Only
a miracle
gets Roddick into another major final and it looks like he knows he's
not good
enough anymore. He can't serve his way out of trouble and that
means
he's toast. Watch how many second serves he throws in when his serve
is
under pressure.