jakko keeps on choking

RzR

Oct 23, 2010, 8:42:12 AM10/23/10
cmon man...grow a pair...

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 23, 2010, 11:18:36 AM10/23/10
On Oct 23, 5:42 am, RzR <2r4z...@gmail.com> wrote:
> cmon man...grow a pair...

???

The guy played his heart out against Mayer (exemplified on the dive to
get to what would have been the match winner) and he had a FANTASTIC
week over all... man, you are one cruel dude...

TT

Oct 23, 2010, 11:26:07 AM10/23/10

But it's true, Jarkko is a big time choker...something I noticed long
time ago...

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

Yama

Oct 23, 2010, 11:35:54 AM10/23/10
TT <do...@email.me> wrote:
: But it's true, Jarkko is a big time choker...something I noticed long
: time ago...

No, not really. There are not many instances in his career when
he build a huge lead and then blew it away. Today he had one mp
at his opponents serve, which Mayer cleared by great play.

RzR

Oct 23, 2010, 12:25:34 PM10/23/10

well he should have capitalized being one set up and having a match
point...he blasted those other top players, so there is no excuses for
not beating mayer, no?

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 23, 2010, 2:27:04 PM10/23/10

He wouldn't be Jarkko if he could just swat winners at match point to
get to finals, oui...