Difference USA vs EU

*skriptis

Dec 31, 2018, 5:35:46 AM12/31/18
Don't get confused.

I'm not talking about USA vs Europe. Only EU.

As we all know, EU is a globalist union situated in Europe,
designated to destroy diversity in Europe and abolish national
countries and eradicate various cultures.

In the beginnings, however, EU was supposed to be, or more
accurately, it was presented as some kind of European version on
NAFTA, simply an economic union, so that nations might get
tricked into joining as everyone wants to improve trade, economy
etc.

Once joined, they found themselves gradually being stripped away
of their sovereignty.

Anyway.

The most striking difference is in grabbing.

Whereas you people in US have a hetero president with many kids
who grabs women by the pussy, or at least claims to do so, as
nobody has seen him doing it, what do we have in
EU?

https://youtu.be/_ZDYRa6LWyI

We have a Jean Claude Junkcer, a Luxemburgian goofy perv, who's a
unelected kinda president of EU, who strolls the corridors of
Brussels and grabs handsome Croatian prime minister by the ass
and sends him a flying kiss.

Needless to say, same as Merkel of Germany, May of UK, Macron of
France, unelected EU president Juncker is also childless so he's
most likely a homo, that being said, this ass grabbing of a
leader of a country in front of cameras is extreme sexual
harassment and national humiliation.

We send our leader to Brussels for a meeting and he gets ass
grabbed by a male, unelected EU president?

EU is a form of globo-homo new world order intended to humiliate
people and eradicate them.

Discuss!
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Calimero

Dec 31, 2018, 7:06:48 AM12/31/18
Pussy-grabbing is far worse than ass-patting, you dimwit.

Max

The Iceberg

Dec 31, 2018, 7:41:58 AM12/31/18
you're biased cos Germany runs the EU, but how on earth is sexual assault, live on TV, worse than Trump boasting to his mates?! what kind of sick example does this set?! any man can grab someone else's butt and that's fine! LOL

THEEE(as Patrick would say) most hilarious thing about the EU is this unelected Juncker idiot, imagine going to the USA and trying to change their Federal system so nobody has a clue who their senators(MEPs) are and the President is unelected! LOL

sawfish

Dec 31, 2018, 9:06:42 AM12/31/18
this Juncker fellow is really asking to have someone slip a Whoopee cushion onto his chair just before the next big multi-member strategy meeting, isn't he?

Calimero

Dec 31, 2018, 9:23:00 AM12/31/18
Who makes you think Juncker is unelected, you dimwit?

Max

The Iceberg

Dec 31, 2018, 12:43:55 PM12/31/18
himself, you power-grabbing liar!

Calimero

Dec 31, 2018, 12:49:35 PM12/31/18
But he was elected, you ignorant dipshit.

Max

The Iceberg

Dec 31, 2018, 12:50:19 PM12/31/18
by whom, you dumb lying bullying toad.

jdeluise

Dec 31, 2018, 1:00:23 PM12/31/18
On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 11:35:47 +0100, *skriptis wrote:

> We have a Jean Claude Junkcer, a Luxemburgian goofy perv, who's a
> unelected kinda president of EU, who strolls the corridors of Brussels
> and grabs handsome Croatian prime minister by the ass and sends him a
> flying kiss.

Interesting your PM looks like he might have enjoyed it!

Pelle Svanslös

Dec 31, 2018, 1:13:56 PM12/31/18
What's a dick up your ass if the EU structural funds pay for your porridge?

kaennorsing

Dec 31, 2018, 3:20:52 PM12/31/18
Op maandag 31 december 2018 19:00:23 UTC+1 schreef jdeluise:
These types love sucking up to each other and rubbing each other's... stuff.

Or they pretend to in order to suck up to a higher level.

After all ,it's only the nasties, most ruthless psychopaths who are attracted to these sorts of places and positions. Most of them probably have some very dirty secrets our intelligence services (who select them) have as a blackmail option should they get out of line.

Calimero

Dec 31, 2018, 3:27:08 PM12/31/18
By the European Parliament, you dumb lying blockhead.

Max

*skriptis

Dec 31, 2018, 3:53:36 PM12/31/18
kaennorsing <ljub...@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:
Good insight.

I already wrote reply to jdeluise
but since you post nicer stuff
than him, you deserve more respect so I'll post my reply under
your post.

Did you hear what he said?

He said to camera, "it's very common and usual for Jean Claude,
it's his style. He likes to grab everyone, touch and kiss
them."

lol

It's pederasty, attested in ancient, pre-Christian Greece. Older,
more influential males taking advantage of younger males and
grooming them for future positions.

So you're right, he liked it. Or more likely, tolerated it as he's
married with kids.

Our prime minister is a very successful eurocrat weasel, he's a
professional diplomat. E.g. he had couple of strong anti-Russian
public statements on European stage, being EU verbal whip so he's
positioning himself there very successfully.

He's probably the future EU leader, whether EU commission, or EU
council. Mark my words.

Otoh our milf president, who was assistant to NATO General
Secretary, and ambassador to U.S., is very pro American.

https://tinyurl.com/yd7os4ba

When Trump got elected, she started pivoting to Putin as well.

https://tinyurl.com/y7yadxr7

Happy New Year!

reilloc

Dec 31, 2018, 9:06:37 PM12/31/18
If you think that Trump avoided sucking dicks and being fucked up the
ass during his debauched life you're even a stupider, drunken, moronic
Croat than I imagined. Remember the nude Melania photos and Trump's
explanation that "such things are quite common"(?)

I like it that you're such a naive, moralizing twerp absolutely devoid
of common sense.

LNC

TT

Jan 1, 2019, 2:04:15 AM1/1/19
*skriptis kirjoitti 31.12.2018 klo 12:35:
> Don't get confused.
>
> I'm not talking about USA vs Europe. Only EU.
>
> As we all know, EU is a globalist union situated in Europe,

Sure...

"Croatia–Russia relations. ... Croatia has an embassy in Moscow and
honorary consulates in Kaliningrad, Novosibirsk, and Sochi. Russia has
an embassy in Zagreb and honorary consulates in Pula and Split. While
geographically not close, Croatia and Russia are both Slavic countries
and thus share cultural heritage."

Take one, boy.

*skriptis

Jan 1, 2019, 4:16:17 AM1/1/19
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
And? Basically there's nothing, as you posted.

We're thousands kilometres away, never been in the same union,
Croats are Catholics and Russians are Orthodox, we don't share
religion either.

Cultural heritage refers to language similarities primarily,
similar to German English, and basically only that, as all Balkan
people are genetically Balkan natives for the most part, Slavs
who settled in the Balkans in the first millennia imposed
language to the locals, some customs, replaced Roman traditions,
but were minority, and were swallowed.

You Finns are genetically closer to Russians. They're your blood
brothers.

Take e.g. Putin. Does he look more likely to be Nieminen's father,
or Cilic's father?

The Iceberg

Jan 1, 2019, 8:07:53 AM1/1/19
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL by the EU Parliament! "elected" HAHAHAHAH! can you be any more of a liar! this hilarious!

kaennorsing

Jan 1, 2019, 11:12:42 AM1/1/19
Op maandag 31 december 2018 21:53:36 UTC+1 schreef *skriptis:
Thanks skrip, happy new year to you too!

sawfish

Jan 1, 2019, 3:19:21 PM1/1/19
Diverging a bit, I think it's important for people to understand that for any given geographical population, there are three (at least) major ethnic identity overlays: language, culture, and genetics.

This is to say that a distinctly different genetic group can be overlayed by a language that was imposed or freely adopted, but was not the original language of this distinct genetic group. As an example, many of the western Mexican groups are distinctly American Indian, yet routinely speak Spanish either as a second language, or in many cases, an only language.

But to suppose that these groups share much, if anything, with Castilians, is mistaken. Therefore one cannot use a shared language as a cultural or genetic grouping tool.

Similarly, cultural attributes such as religion and associated festivals and observances tend to provide another kind of overlay. If both language and cultural overlays are present, it's possible to have two genetically distinct populations evolve to close group (ethnic) identities. This would describe Serbs and Russians, I think, although there is a measurable amount of shared genetics--but not as much as is often supposed.

The last overlay--genetics--is physical. In a cosmopolitan society it's possible for this to have the least influence of the three overlays, but in some cases the genetic differences are so significant that the differing phenotypes found in two distinct genetic groups itself causes great friction.

Interesting how all this works. It can be complex as hell, too.

bob

Jan 5, 2019, 6:34:31 PM1/5/19
i would argue it depends on whose pussy and whose ass!

bob