What Fed said

The Iceberg

May 17, 2017, 5:21:38 PM5/17/17
Hello Everybody Fans,

Long time no hear from Me. I hope you are all well. I am.

It is with not much regret that I have to announce that the French Open, in France, that normally takes place in Paris (also in France coincidentally) has been cancelled this year.rollandGarros - Copy

Rafaello’s winning run on the dirty clay has brought back some memories that should have stayed as memories. It almost began to feel like 2008 all over again.

Therefore, I have concluded that I should focus My efforts where My heart lies, on the beautiful green green grass of home. I will likely play at Gerry Halliwell Weber’s tournament in Hallay as he has Me on some sort of binding contract *where someone pays you money for doing what they tell you to do.

Naturellement, I will play at Wimbledon. Mr. Wimbledon always sends me a ‘Save the date’ card each year, which is nice. If you want to come and see Me be sure to get Centre Court tickets.

Love and best wishes,
PF xx

https://pseudofedblog.com/2017/05/15/roland-garros-2017/

Court_1

May 17, 2017, 5:29:11 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 5:21:38 PM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:

> Naturellement, I will play at Wimbledon. Mr. Wimbledon always sends me a ‘Save the date’ card each year, which is nice. If you want to come and see Me be sure to get Centre Court tickets.

You forgot this part: "I will play at Wimbledon where I will crush my slam pigeon Andy Murray once again!"

:)

Shakes

May 17, 2017, 6:17:25 PM5/17/17
Nobody did Fed's pseudoblog better than RST's Greg O' Rawe.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.sport.tennis/avDxA5zpuDg/R73C6-RqCq8J

LOL !!!

*skriptis

May 17, 2017, 7:01:02 PM5/17/17
Shakes <kvcs...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 2:21:38 PM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:
>> Hello Everybody Fans,
>>
>> Long time no hear from Me. I hope you are all well. I am.
>>
>> It is with not much regret that I have to announce that the French Open, in France, that normally takes place in Paris (also in France coincidentally) has been cancelled this year.rollandGarros - Copy
>>
>> Rafaello?s winning run on the dirty clay has brought back some memories that should have stayed as memories. It almost began to feel like 2008 all over again.
>>
>> Therefore, I have concluded that I should focus My efforts where My heart lies, on the beautiful green green grass of home. I will likely play at Gerry Halliwell Weber?s tournament in Hallay as he has Me on some sort of binding contract *where someone pays you money for doing what they tell you to do.
>>
>> Naturellement, I will play at Wimbledon. Mr. Wimbledon always sends me a ?Save the date? card each year, which is nice. If you want to come and see Me be sure to get Centre Court tickets.
>>
>> Love and best wishes,
>> PF xx
>>
>> https://pseudofedblog.com/2017/05/15/roland-garros-2017/
>
> Nobody did Fed's pseudoblog better than RST's Greg O' Rawe.
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.sport.tennis/avDxA5zpuDg/R73C6-RqCq8J
>
> LOL !!!

Good thread, I found race discussions even more interesting, I
finally know what's with Darkfalz.

I know him here being associated with posts about blacks, but I
never understood if he was one of them, or disliked then.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The Iceberg

May 18, 2017, 2:44:14 AM5/18/17
yeah it lucky Serena and Sharapova doesn't have one of these, else they could talk about smashing your fave and their slam pigeon Bouchard.

bob

May 18, 2017, 5:54:37 PM5/18/17
that pigeon crushed 1 dream of fed's though.

bob

Court_1

May 18, 2017, 6:18:00 PM5/18/17
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 5:54:37 PM UTC-4, bob wrote:
> On Wed, 17 May 2017 14:29:09 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
>

> >On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 5:21:38 PM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> >
> >> Naturellement, I will play at Wimbledon. Mr. Wimbledon always sends me a ‘Save the date’ card each year, which is nice. If you want to come and see Me be sure to get Centre Court tickets.
> >

> >You forgot this part: "I will play at Wimbledon where I will crush my slam pigeon Andy Murray once again!"
>
> that pigeon crushed 1 dream of fed's though.
>
> bob

True. But it sure isn't the same as beating a rival at Wimbledon(the slam.)