Is Serena dead yet?

Superdave

Mar 11, 2011, 7:20:21 AM3/11/11

just wonderin.

mimus

Mar 11, 2011, 9:49:27 AM3/11/11
On Mar 11, 7:20 am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> just wonderin.

She's home, but still receiving blood-thinners for multiple clots, and
planning on a July return to the tour.

--

Take a deep breath, take a walk, cool off, plot a bit, and serve
again.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

dixon

Mar 11, 2011, 12:48:06 PM3/11/11

No, unfortunately the cunt is still in the land of the living. Next
time she's ill, lets hope it's nothing trivial. Fuckin cheating drug
filled bastard.

Raja, The Great

Mar 11, 2011, 8:42:23 PM3/11/11

that is funny in a sick way :))

Superdave

Mar 11, 2011, 9:36:54 PM3/11/11

let's put it this way. if given a choice to save either GW Bush or Serena from a horrible death I would save GW Bush.

get my drift?

Raja, The Great

Mar 11, 2011, 10:30:33 PM3/11/11
On Mar 11, 8:36 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

Lol Me too. How about Hilter and Serena?

Superdave

Mar 11, 2011, 10:44:29 PM3/11/11

Hitler by a mile.

Calimero

Mar 12, 2011, 1:00:24 AM3/12/11
On 12 Mrz., 03:36, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

Same for me.
Although I like Serena as well.
Serena or Obama - that would be difficult!

Max

TT

Mar 12, 2011, 7:08:14 AM3/12/11

Not really

Joe Ramirez

Mar 12, 2011, 8:36:48 AM3/12/11

Yes, this thread is an embarrassment.

Superdave

Mar 12, 2011, 9:00:57 AM3/12/11

Why ? Because she is American? I got news for you. Americans are NOW the embarrassment.

You and your Wall Street thieves who rape and pillage the masses and after stealing all their
money to pay your own bonuses throw them out of their homes, fire them from their jobs and
now remove thier collective bargaining rights.

All I have to say is you are FUCKed.

Just wait and see.

Raja, The Great

Mar 12, 2011, 9:44:58 AM3/12/11

I like the wording... I like the creativity of insults/hate posts of
Mark and dixon. It might be sick, but I find it entertaining.

Raja, The Great

Mar 12, 2011, 9:46:44 AM3/12/11

For someone with no sense of humor. You guys also got really mad at my
joke about Navratilova's cancer. Get a funny bone.

Joe Ramirez

Mar 12, 2011, 10:00:22 AM3/12/11

Please. I've posted 10x the amount of funny stuff in RST that you have
(unless you count unintentionally funny stuff), but mocking sick
people for being sick, and getting off on racist, misogynist profanity
is either childish or twisted, depending on one's age.

Raja, The Great

Mar 12, 2011, 10:07:10 AM3/12/11
On Mar 12, 9:00 am, Joe Ramirez <josephmrami...@netzero.com> wrote:
> On Mar 12, 9:46 am, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Yes, this thread is an embarrassment.
>
> > For someone with no sense of humor. You guys also got really mad at my
> > joke about Navratilova's cancer. Get a funny bone.
>
> Please. I've posted 10x the amount of funny stuff in RST that you have

I don't think you have ever been funny... nerdy yes... sometimes
insightful yes...but funny... never

> (unless you count unintentionally funny stuff), but mocking sick
> people for being sick, and getting off on racist, misogynist profanity
> is either childish or twisted, depending on one's age.

Well, if most of it is good natured... I don't see any racism or
misogynism in mocking Serena. She has a bad attitude and is overall a
horrible person. And most likely should not be playing in WTA. Her
arms are bigger than Federers. She is pumping up testersterone and
drugs for sure.

Joe Ramirez

Mar 12, 2011, 10:16:15 AM3/12/11

You haven't been reading.

> > (unless you count unintentionally funny stuff), but mocking sick
> > people for being sick, and getting off on racist, misogynist profanity
> > is either childish or twisted, depending on one's age.
>
> Well, if most of it is good natured... I don't see any racism or
> misogynism in mocking Serena.

The racist posts have been too numerous to count. Don't pretend
otherwise. And calling any woman a "cunt" (which you laughed at) is
misogyny by definition. Go ask some women about it if you don't
believe me.

There's been plenty of legitimate criticism of Serena in this forum,
much of which she's earned. But the violent ire coming from people
like Hazelwood and dixon? No.

Raja, The Great

Mar 12, 2011, 10:19:44 AM3/12/11

There is nothing wrong with the word cunt. It merely means vagina. It
was used in poems before and was considered a beautiful word.

>. Go ask some women about it if you don't
> believe me.

Women are freaking idiots. They have smaller brain remember? ;-)

> There's been plenty of legitimate criticism of Serena in this forum,
> much of which she's earned. But the violent ire coming from people
> like Hazelwood and dixon? No.

They are NOT lengthy hate filled propaganda posts. They are more like
amusing one-liner putdowns... I bet you hated the movie Full Metal
Jacket.

TT

Mar 12, 2011, 12:56:31 PM3/12/11

The difference is that it's not funny if someone actually has a
life-threatening condition.

dixon

Mar 12, 2011, 12:56:48 PM3/12/11

Hey Ramirez, I am NOT a misogynist, for your information most of my
sporting heroes are female starting with the best of the lot "STEFFI"
then you have Katja Seizinger, Hayley Wickenheiser, Katarina Witt and
quite a few others.
Although you are right about Serena Williams not being a cunt, because
a cunt is a useful thing that's not to be fucked around with, Williams
on the other hand is only a drug filled cheating waste of fuckin
space.
And as for hate filled posts I have'nt even started yet. i've only
been warming up. So get off your fuckin soap box.

Superdave

Mar 12, 2011, 7:02:41 PM3/12/11

Serena is better off dead. For her own good and the good of humanity.

There. I said it nice.