OT: funny on a scale 1-10?

*skriptis

Aug 3, 2017, 9:42:14 PM8/3/17
<http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/31/muslims-form-fundamentalist-bik
er-gang-in-germany/>

Fundamentalist Islamic leaders have formed a biker gang in Germany
modeled after the Hells Angels to protect Muslims from a
perceived growth of hatred toward Islam.

The gang, known as Germany?s Muslims, formed in May under the
leadership of Marcel Kunst, a German convert who changed his name
to Mahmud Salam, according to Gatestone Institute (GI)
Monday.

Kunst is a known Salafist ? a fundamentalist Muslim whose goal is
to institute Sharia law in Germany. A
statement on the gang?s Facebook page claiming non-violence,
translated by GI, reads as follows:

cut....

I say 7, easily.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

soccerfan777

Aug 3, 2017, 10:00:27 PM8/3/17
0 out of 10. This kind of shit happens in every country. There is law enforcement to take care of this.

TT

Aug 3, 2017, 10:09:49 PM8/3/17
Won't be so funny when they get slaughtered by the bikers...

*skriptis

Aug 4, 2017, 3:40:33 AM8/4/17
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> 0 out of 10. This kind of shit happens in every country. There is law enforcement to take care of this.

Law enforcement and constitution, yes.
That'll save them.

The Iceberg

Aug 5, 2017, 4:43:49 AM8/5/17
On Friday, 4 August 2017 08:40:33 UTC+1, *skriptis wrote:
> soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > 0 out of 10. This kind of shit happens in every country. There is law enforcement to take care of this.
>

> Law enforcement and constitution, yes.
> That'll save them.

LOL hilarious, the bit about being non-violent but wanting to enforce Sharia law tops it off!

*skriptis

Aug 5, 2017, 6:01:25 AM8/5/17
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Raja made it even funnier "every country has it".

Every country has jihadi biker gangs? lol
Not even Saudi Arabia has it in that form.

It's a ridiculous mix of western anarchism plus Islamic
radicalism. Or to be precise, jihadist takeover of civil sphere
there.

It's like modern version of brown shirts and SA.

bob

Aug 5, 2017, 2:06:15 PM8/5/17
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 19:00:24 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777
<zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>0 out of 10. This kind of shit happens in every country. There is law enforcement to take care of this.

did they break a law?

bob

soccerfan777

Aug 5, 2017, 6:01:36 PM8/5/17
All fundamentalists need to be stoned. And yes that includes Trumpers

Carey

Aug 5, 2017, 6:07:43 PM8/5/17
On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 3:01:36 PM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:
> All fundamentalists need to be stoned. And yes that includes Trumpers

Might wanna think that one through a bit

soccerfan777

Aug 5, 2017, 6:14:16 PM8/5/17
Most Trumpers are fundamentalists striving for racial purity. No doubt about it

Guypers

Aug 5, 2017, 6:50:26 PM8/5/17
On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 6:14:16 PM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Most Trumpers are fundamentalists striving for racial purity. No doubt about it

Yes, probably right paki!

soccerfan777

Aug 5, 2017, 6:55:12 PM8/5/17
Thanks gipper.

bob

Aug 5, 2017, 7:43:10 PM8/5/17
On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 15:01:34 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777
<zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>All fundamentalists need to be stoned. And yes that includes Trumpers

your response makes a great case for limited immigration.

bob

*skriptis

Aug 6, 2017, 7:58:30 AM8/6/17
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Most Trumpers are fundamentalists striving for racial purity. No doubt about it

Are those striving for racial purity any worse than those striving
for racial impurity?

Because it seems that only those two groups are at odds against
each other. The third option, genuine Star Trek utopianism is
kinda lost.

So basically what we have are demands/attempts to impose racial
impurity, race mixing in countries with European population
majority, and mostly, or even only in those countries. That's
kinda fishy.

So when you start thinking deeper, those striving for racial
purity are actually better/progressive more humane, as they are
also advocating preservation of planet's racial diversity.

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 6, 2017, 8:10:37 AM8/6/17
So when your sister wants to fuck a black man you want to get her thrown into prison?
And the black getting hanged?

Max

*skriptis

Aug 6, 2017, 8:43:52 AM8/6/17
calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
No, but if I heard someone telling my sister that she should fuck
black men only, or that she's a racist because she wouldn't fuck
a black man, I'd hit that person.

In fact most black guys would join me punching that guy and we'd
go for a drink later.

See what great Muhhamed Ali says about disgusting racist anti-racists.

https://youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY

TT

Aug 6, 2017, 9:13:52 AM8/6/17
*skriptis kirjoitti 6.8.2017 klo 15:43:
> calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
>>>
>>> Are those striving for racial purity any worse than those striving
>>> for racial impurity?
>>>
>>> Because it seems that only those two groups are at odds against
>>> each other. The third option, genuine Star Trek utopianism is
>>> kinda lost.
>>>
>>> So basically what we have are demands/attempts to impose racial
>>> impurity, race mixing in countries with European population
>>> majority, and mostly, or even only in those countries. That's
>>> kinda fishy.
>>>
>>> So when you start thinking deeper, those striving for racial
>>> purity are actually better/progressive more humane, as they are
>>> also advocating preservation of planet's racial diversity.
>>>

>> So when your sister wants to fuck a black man you want to get her thrown into prison?
>> And the black getting hanged?
>

> No,

Why not?

bob

Aug 6, 2017, 9:17:01 AM8/6/17
don't think i've laughed so hard in a while. damn young ali was a good
looking dude!

so an african immigrant engineer friend of mine was so angry after the
election that he started to try and bait me into arguments by telling
me how many white girls he was having sex with monthly, and texting me
pics of them naked thinking it'd bother me. wtf?? why?

i couldn't care less which women of which race he or anyone else
sleeps with. anyone should have relationships with anyone they wish of
any color. purely a personal choice.

but he was furious when in the gym, and at work, a couple black girls
flirted with me, apparently they like white guys better. he said "what
the F is wrong with those women?"

bob

*skriptis

Aug 6, 2017, 9:57:49 AM8/6/17
bob <b...@nospam.net> Wrote in message:
Classic supremacist. It's fun to expose them like you did.

I'm with Mohamed Ali on this issue.

It's wrong to portray race mixing as something good or even desirable.

Because if mixing (literally disappearance of races) is good, then
it logically means racial differences are bad.

TT

Aug 6, 2017, 10:33:34 AM8/6/17
calim...@gmx.de kirjoitti 6.8.2017 klo 15:10:
> So when your sister wants to fuck a black man you want to get her thrown into prison?
> And the black getting hanged?

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5981cf86210000a134fc9ca1.png?cache=zxhrueaqnq&ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

bob

Aug 6, 2017, 1:02:27 PM8/6/17
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 15:57:49 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
although i like the man (he's about 20yr younger than me, good
looking, built like a bodybuilder, i mentor him), he's very
temperamental.

when lebron james lost 2 of the last 3 championships, he can't sleep,
gets very angry, blames refs, blames, trump, etc. :-)

>I'm with Mohamed Ali on this issue.
>It's wrong to portray race mixing as something good or even desirable.

i don't portray it as desirable. i don't portray it as anything at
all, completely meaningless to me. it's strictly a personal
preference, freedom to choose. i went to a white guy (friend) marrying
a black woman wedding 2 months ago, was a beautiful wedding.

>Because if mixing (literally disappearance of races) is good, then
> it logically means racial differences are bad.

a black man being angry that a couple cute young black girls are more
interested in a white guy 20yrs older than him makes me chuckle. he's
a fit bodybuilder, good looking guy, perhaps no girls every told him
no.

bob