Poor Trump

Pelle Svanslös

May 15, 2017, 6:13:39 PM5/15/17

jdeluise

May 15, 2017, 7:07:11 PM5/15/17
On Tue, 16 May 2017 01:13:29 +0300, Pelle Svanslös wrote:

> http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170515153325-trump-approval-
graphic-exlarge-169.jpg

Is he tired of winning yet?

stephenJ

May 15, 2017, 8:09:12 PM5/15/17
Every day, he wakes up as President of the USA. If that's not Winning,
nothing is.

And all you hater-clowns know it, LOL.

---

calim...@gmx.de

May 16, 2017, 7:18:18 PM5/16/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 2:09:12 AM UTC+2, StephenJ wrote:
> On 5/15/2017 6:07 PM, jdeluise wrote:
> > On Tue, 16 May 2017 01:13:29 +0300, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> >
> >> http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170515153325-trump-approval-
> > graphic-exlarge-169.jpg
> >
> > Is he tired of winning yet?
> >

> Every day, he wakes up as President of the USA. If that's not Winning,
> nothing is.
>
> And all you hater-clowns know it, LOL.

I wouldn't say I hate the clown. "Detesting" is the better word.

Max

ahonkan

May 17, 2017, 4:34:00 AM5/17/17
On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 03:43:39 UTC+5:30, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170515153325-trump-approval-graphic-exlarge-169.jpg

This looks like the graphs I used to see on fivethirtyeight.com before the
elections. Hillary represented the red line. Her win was 73% likely.
And we all know what happened.

I suppose the polls are usually conducted on educated people and they are
not the people who elected Trump. 'Whites with no college education' is
his constituency.

Brian W Lawrence

May 17, 2017, 6:19:49 AM5/17/17
That's from www.realclearpolitics.com and is based on an average of
polls conducted by various pollsters. This is the current page:

<http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html>

All pollsters ask a random selection of voters but the voters are a
representative cross section of the electorate.

This is what Rasmussen says, 'After the surveys are completed, the raw
data is processed through a weighting program to ensure that the sample
reflects the overall population in terms of age, race, gender, political
party, and other factors.'

Other factors include education level.

Rasmussen tends to favour Republican views, but other pollsters balance
that slight bias out.

Other websites also combine polls into an 'average' rating:

<http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/trump-job-approval>
<https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/>

Those two plus RCP are very close:

RCP 40.7-53.9
Huff 40.4-55.1
538 39.9-54.1

---
http://www.avg.com

The Iceberg

May 17, 2017, 8:27:49 AM5/17/17
He gave your Hillary, the one you campaigned and voted for a good beating in the election! Trump won!

The Iceberg

May 17, 2017, 8:32:57 AM5/17/17
Only cos you were scared he was going to clamp down on money obsessed amoral corrupt bankers like you.

The Iceberg

May 17, 2017, 8:35:20 AM5/17/17
You're confusing people that are stuck-up and think they're clever/educated(the types dumb enough to vote Hillary ignoring Syria etc) with people that are actually clever/educated.

The Iceberg

May 17, 2017, 8:42:06 AM5/17/17
The idiot pollsters got the total wrong result for UK general election 2015, Brexit and Trump.

Pelle Svanslös

May 17, 2017, 8:49:52 AM5/17/17
On 17.5.2017 15:27, The Iceberg wrote:
> He gave your Hillary, the one you campaigned and voted for a good beating in the election! Trump won!

Yes but every morning after bacon and eggs at the WH, Mr Trump opens the
TV, watches a bit, then quietly sobs and says "nobody loves me".

:)

*skriptis

May 17, 2017, 9:01:02 AM5/17/17
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> You're confusing people that are stuck-up and think they're clever/educated(the types dumb enough to vote Hillary ignoring Syria etc) with people that are actually clever/educated.

Excellent post.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Brian W Lawrence

May 17, 2017, 9:41:17 AM5/17/17
On 17/05/2017 13:42, The Iceberg wrote:

> The idiot pollsters got the total wrong result for UK general election 2015, Brexit and Trump.

As I wrote before - Corbyn to be PM next month then.

calim...@gmx.de

May 17, 2017, 1:01:30 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 2:32:57 PM UTC+2, The Iceberg wrote:
> Only cos you were scared he was going to clamp down on money obsessed amoral corrupt bankers like you.

Clamping down on bankers?

Who?

Max

bob

May 18, 2017, 6:01:45 PM5/18/17
On Mon, 15 May 2017 19:09:11 -0500, stephenJ <sja...@cox.net> wrote:

>On 5/15/2017 6:07 PM, jdeluise wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 May 2017 01:13:29 +0300, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
>>
>>> http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170515153325-trump-approval-
>> graphic-exlarge-169.jpg
>>
>> Is he tired of winning yet?
>>

>Every day, he wakes up as President of the USA. If that's not Winning,
>nothing is.
>
>And all you hater-clowns know it, LOL.

hillary clinton knows it, no doubt. i feel sorry for bill, if you can
believe it.

bob

calim...@gmx.de

May 18, 2017, 6:05:14 PM5/18/17
Do you think that in one year from now the orange clown will still wake up as President of the USA every day?

Max

bob

May 18, 2017, 6:19:49 PM5/18/17
he will in 3.75 years also. after that, probably not. nobody could
withstand the attacks he'll get now til then.

bob