Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

(OT) Poll after 200 days

29 wyświetleń

Brian W Lawrence

nieprzeczytany,
8 sie 2017, 05:09:248.08.2017
do

<http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/08/07/rel7a.-.trump.200.days.v2.pdf>

It was commissioned by CNN, but carried out by SSRS polling
company.

59% consider his first 6 months 'a failure'.

"Thirty percent of those polled said they don’t trust anything they hear
from the official White House communications team.

Forty-three percent said they trust some of it, while 19 percent said
they trust most of it.

Only 5 percent said they trust all of the information coming from the
administration."

---

The Iceberg

nieprzeczytany,
8 sie 2017, 06:37:578.08.2017
do
CNN Lol
Brian just can't get enough of em too!

TT

nieprzeczytany,
8 sie 2017, 07:53:548.08.2017
do
According to last Quinnipiac poll 62% think Trump is not honest.
What's wrong with the remaining 38%?

54% said they were embarrassed to have him as president
57% said they he was abusing the powers of his office
60% said they believed he was above the law
71% said Trump was not levelheaded
62% said Trump was not honest
63% said Trump did not have good leadership skills
59% said he did not care about average Americans
63% said he did not share their values

His approval rating was 33%

It is now 36,6% at fivethirtyeight.

Brian W Lawrence

nieprzeczytany,
8 sie 2017, 08:32:188.08.2017
do
On 08/08/2017 11:37, The Iceberg wrote:

> CNN Lol
> Brian just can't get enough of em too!

Not CNN, American voters,

"The study was conducted for CNN via telephone by SSRS, an independent
research company. Interviews were conducted from August 03 – August 06
2017 among a sample of 1018 respondents. The landline total respondents
were 396 and there were 622 of cell phone respondents. The margin of
error for total respondents is +/-3.6% at the 95% confidence level."

SSRS (Social Science Research Solutions) <http://ssrs.com/>

Brian W Lawrence

nieprzeczytany,
8 sie 2017, 08:51:578.08.2017
do
On 08/08/2017 12:53, TT wrote:

> His approval rating was 33%
>
> It is now 36,6% at fivethirtyeight.

Every President since FDR in 1941 has been subjected to polls on how
voters feel they were performing.

FDR, Ike & JFK never had a single poll below 40%, all others have:

Truman 36 below 40 [lowest 22%]
Johnson 7 [34%]
Nixon 26 [22%]
Ford 8 [36%]
Carter 31 [28%]
Reagan 3 [35%]
Bush I 22 [29%]
Clinton 4 [36%]
Bush II 82 [25%]
Obama 39 [38%]
Trump 86 [35%]

based solely on Gallup polls - since they were the only pollsters
active throughout the era.

Gallup began doing rolling 3-day polls during Obama's presidency, so
only Obama & Trump had really high numbers of polls. Harry Truman had
65 polls during his 7 years as President, Obama over 2,700, Trump over
190 so far.

The Iceberg

nieprzeczytany,
8 sie 2017, 09:25:238.08.2017
do
Social Science Russian Solutions!
What a total joke, same utter nonsense and fake news we heard before the election. The Clinton News Network spearheading it again! Lol

Brian W Lawrence

nieprzeczytany,
8 sie 2017, 09:47:178.08.2017
do
On 08/08/2017 14:25, The Iceberg wrote:

> Social Science Russian Solutions!

> What a total joke, same utter nonsense and fake news we heard before the election. The Clinton News Network spearheading it again! Lol

Still keeping up the good work then?

bob

nieprzeczytany,
8 sie 2017, 21:33:018.08.2017
do
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 10:09:20 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
<brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>Only 5 percent said they trust all of the information coming from the
>administration."

that's 3% higher than normal.

bob

bob

nieprzeczytany,
8 sie 2017, 21:33:298.08.2017
do
i know. i'm about to give up on bryan.

bob

Brian W Lawrence

nieprzeczytany,
9 sie 2017, 06:07:219.08.2017
do
Why haven't you before?

How will I know when you do?

Who's Bryan?

TT

nieprzeczytany,
9 sie 2017, 10:20:489.08.2017
do
Brian W Lawrence kirjoitti 9.8.2017 klo 13:07:
> On 09/08/2017 02:33, bob wrote:
>> On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 03:37:55 -0700 (PDT), The Iceberg
>> <iceber...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> CNN Lol
>>> Brian just can't get enough of em too!
>>
>> i know. i'm about to give up on bryan.
>
> Why haven't you before?
>
> How will I know when you do?
>
> Who's Bryan?

Maybe he's talking about those annoying twins?

bob

nieprzeczytany,
9 sie 2017, 18:29:099.08.2017
do
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 11:07:18 +0100, Brian W Lawrence
<brian_w_...@msn.com> wrote:

>On 09/08/2017 02:33, bob wrote:
>> On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 03:37:55 -0700 (PDT), The Iceberg
>> <iceber...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> CNN Lol
>>> Brian just can't get enough of em too!
>>
>> i know. i'm about to give up on bryan.